Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jdkeller's 2008 Prerunner Build

Old 02-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #1481
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Dayum man. I was avoiding adding that extra info for pete sakes! Jonny you're mean ass dude.

I also miss that Expensive living room shower set up. . .

We have to all hang out soon . . . You FONtucky boys.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #1482
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Yee haww
Old 02-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #1483
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ray you should roll over to San Bernardino...were having a small meet later on tonight
Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #1484
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
ray you should roll over to San Bernardino...were having a small meet later on tonight
Sorry, I just saw this cuz I commented in this thread awhile ago. But anyway, I just moved to Riverside from Texas last month, so I'm really new to the area and don't know anyone. I was wondering if I could maybe come to this meet in San Bernardino and meet some fellow TW members?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #1485
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Sorry, I just saw this cuz I commented in this thread awhile ago. But anyway, I just moved to Riverside from Texas last month, so I'm really new to the area and don't know anyone. I was wondering if I could maybe come to this meet in San Bernardino and meet some fellow TW members?
You might think twice before hanging out with these chuckle heads. I had to sell my tacoma after hanging out with them
Old 02-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #1486
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
You might think twice before hanging out with these chuckle heads. I had to sell my tacoma after hanging out with them
Anything is better than sitting at home by myself
Old 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #1487
Quote:
Oh I don't know about that lol. I'm just messin with ya. Send some pm's and hook up with them
Old 02-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #1488
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh I don't know about that lol. I'm just messin with ya. Send some pm's and hook up with them
^^^ my bad was a bit busy to reply...

No of course you can't come.... ya man come thru we're just grabbing a bite to eat and talk s*** about each others trucks. You know normal stuff
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #1489
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Bring back the fairy decal!

Old 02-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #1490
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaz67 View Post
Have your wheel spacers come loose at all from regular driving or off roading?? im very nervous about installing them and having a tire fly off on the freeway, thx nice truck btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Do not use a impact wrench. Install. Drive a bit and check torque again. Mine are fine.

And don't quote the whole build...
Yea they are fine. Have never given me trouble. Just torque them right and you are good. Put red lock tight on like the directions say too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Bring back the fairy decal!
I am sensing you want one on your truck. I mean, that can be arranged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^

Classic times from many moons ago. Add the drive in Futon in the back of the bed as well. . .

Miss my Nicholas Cage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Hahahaha
Futon drive in!
Will never forget that day. JD trying to explain that the 14 year old girl was just a friend lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Dayum man. I was avoiding adding that extra info for pete sakes! Jonny you're mean ass dude.

I also miss that Expensive living room shower set up. . .

We have to all hang out soon . . . You FONtucky boys.
Lol! Hatin on the game.
Quote:
Of course. You got all the info?
Quote:
And yet here you are ; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post

Can you stop coming on TW? You are becoming a real nuisance.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #1491
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Can you stop coming on TW? You are becoming a real nuisance.
Jack Friend!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #1493
I can't help it. You are so damn cute
Old 06-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #1494
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Hey how did you like your OME with TC UCAs? I'm bout to buy the same thing.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #1495
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Hey how did you like your OME with TC UCAs? I'm bout to buy the same thing.
Really liked it a lot. It was smooth and handled everything I threw at it. I probably should have stayed with that because after I upgraded it just led to more spending. LOL. The only thing I didn't like was the rear shocks. They were too soft for me. I believe they were N182's.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #1496
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Moral of the story....don't get married.
Now you tell me...

Jk. This thread still sucks.