Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jdkeller's 2008 Prerunner Build

Old 07-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #1521
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
How does the nFab tire carrier hold up when actaully hitting bumps or say whoops. My concern is that the weight of the rim/tire when the rear end kicks up will bust the side rails where the carrier attaches to. Not sure if anyone has had any issue with this???

I'll eventually just have one made and welded or bolted to the frame, but I can get one of these pretty cheap for a temp set-up.
Yes it will do that

http://www.tiregate.com/shop/bed-mount-tire-holder/
Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #1526
TACOlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
First off, awesome build man! Secondly, what bed lights are those? I'm looking around for some and I really like those
Old 09-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #1527
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Done:

when we going to kick it so i can check the bumper out?
Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #1528
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done:
You're never gonna be done. This is just the beginning.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #1529
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOlin View Post
First off, awesome build man! Secondly, what bed lights are those? I'm looking around for some and I really like those
Thanks! They are speed tech lights. I think they were $100 shipped a while back. Somewhere around there. They have different flash patterns as well as a constant burn. I like them. I don't know the model but I can look it up if you want. I think it was STL grille pro.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #1531
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
You're never gonna be done. This is just the beginning.
No! Don't speak such words. Haha. I actually went at least a year without doing anything to it. I have a daily driver now so my truck just sits during the week. How you been man?
Old 10-03-2013, 04:01 AM   #1532
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No! Don't speak such words. Haha. I actually went at least a year without doing anything to it. I have a daily driver now so my truck just sits during the week. How you been man?
Been good. Staying busy with work and putting on some mileage on my truck. I'm through modding it out. I've just got maintenance to do now. Urggg! Your truck does look good by the way. The annual trip to the desert in Jan is around the corner. You going?
Old 10-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #1533

TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Nah don't worry about it I just found them on there and am gonna look into it. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:27 AM   #1534

TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Also in the last photos, how did you mount that short cb antenna to the bed rails? Right now I got mine rigged onto one of my bed cleats but I've been looking for a way to do it like that
Old 10-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Been good. Staying busy with work and putting on some mileage on my truck. I'm through modding it out. I've just got maintenance to do now. Urggg! Your truck does look good by the way. The annual trip to the desert in Jan is around the corner. You going?
Thanks. I will try to make it. I haven't been since the first time. I'll have to find the thread and subscribe so I can remember. I know my truck is mad at me for neglecting it a little. It would be nice to see everyone again.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOlin View Post
Also in the last photos, how did you mount that short cb antenna to the bed rails? Right now I got mine rigged onto one of my bed cleats but I've been looking for a way to do it like that
Welcome. And I used a bracket that I actually bought from Albert, w8n4mud, the guy that just posted before me. It's nice and clean. I don't know if he still sells them. It was a while ago. If not, you can easily buy one either on here from someone else or a store. And it's actually for my stereo. I put fiberglass fenders on and didn't want to drill through for the stock antenna.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #1537
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
You smell of rich mahogany
Old 10-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #1538
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
You smell of rich mahogany
He's not driving a woody. I don't get it. Maybe its an inside joke.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #1539
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
have you had any negative effects on your truck from the wheel spacers?