LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jdkeller's 2008 Prerunner Build

Old 10-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
jdkeller's 2008 Prerunner Build

I bought her in December 2008 with about 10,000 miles on it. It is a 2008 doublecab prerunner TRD Offroad with tow package.

First came the TRD skidplate.

Debadged

OME lift then bought TC UCA's. Special thanks to mytoytaco (Nick) for the help installing the UCA's.

Added Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers.

New BFG 285/75/16 KM2's.

Painted TRD OR wheels black at mod day.

Devil Horns

Grillcraft and paint behind it black. Added rear Tacoma badge to grill.

BHLM and painted badge black.

Painted side badges black.

All Pro 3" Leaf Packs, Timbrens, and Flip Kit.

Fox 2.0 coilovers.

6000k HID headlights and fogs. Thanks to slimcubby and the group buy. Better pictures to come.

Revenge Fab Sliders

Picked up a bed bar at So Cal Mod Day. Bedlinered it. Installed CB.

Painted my rear emblems black

Wet Okole's!!!

Picked up a rear bumper 4/31/10

Nfab Tire Carrier, Powdercoated rear bumper, Bedlinered flares and grille:

Camburg 4" Spindles. Pics Right after Install:

After Lowering coilovers and alignment:
Soon to come....
2010 Taillights. Thanks ThisGuy!

Added a PA. Love it!!! Thanks Andre!

Plastidiped my valence first. Then added the bumper part a few weeks later. Love that stuff.

Finally installed my Pioneer 4200. Much thanks to jonny for his help and knowledge.

Installed Kenwood TM271 Ham Radio

Blue Sea Fuse Block

Gauge LED swap thanks to Jerez

Switched from 6000k fogs to 3000k just for a change

Bought a silver grille and stock roofrack (thanks Ray). Also painted the fenders silver finally.

Added my tire carrier back in. Bought a toolbox and mounted it to the bed. Also mounted my air compressor in the toolbox and wired it to my fuse block. Other new bed additions include speedtech rear lights and a stubby antenna for my radio so I don't have to put a hole in the fenders.

Random pictures
Thanks Jake!

Thanks Paul!

Future mods include:

Satoshi my grille with TOYOTA emblem.
Rear fox adjustable shocks.
Front bumper.
Upgrade to 2.5" Coilovers.
Maybe a homemade light rack of some sort for my stock roof rack.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
btacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Roger
btacoma's Tacoma Gallery
very nice wish i could do that
Old 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice Build!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Awesome build!

Let's get that color-matched grill off our lists on SCMD 5.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome!! Good job on the mods!!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
That's a Prerunner done right! Great job man!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #11
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzam93 View Post
Truck looks awesome!! Good job on the mods!!
Gracias!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellocafe View Post
That's a Prerunner done right! Great job man!
Thanks. i want to get spindles and then set my coilovers lower. But those things are expensive.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #12
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build JD!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #13
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome TACO man! Very nice suspension set up that can do some off-road business.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #14
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
it looks great man!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build JD!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Awesome TACO man! Very nice suspension set up that can do some off-road business.
Too bad you baby your taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
it looks great man!!!
Thanks man! I love it!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #20
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
By the way I might be coming out to Phoenix in December!
Let me know when. I've got a few trail runs I'll probably be doing up north in Flagstaff and in Sedona with my cousin so he can test out and play with his new axle since he is currently almost done with his SAS. I'll have a break from school so I'll be working and then just off roading and working on my truck.

Products Discussed in this Thread