Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

New front end

Old 10-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Pennywise is on a distinguished road

Pennywise's Tacoma Gallery
New front end

Hey y'all, its been a while, but here is the latest addition to the my baby. what do ya think? I have to add some heavier springs to the front, and newer control arms etc. My buds ar designing some sliders and a different bed close to my design. I want to be able to haul my 4 wheeler in the rear and have more " roll protection".
Attached Thumbnails
New front end-att474990.jpg   New front end-trck1.jpg  
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
wow that looks awesome. Nice work. I have to say with the way that thing looks you might be able to take on a train AND WIN. But don't try this. I don't want you to kill a conductor. lol
Old 10-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
wow that looks awesome. Nice work. I have to say with the way that thing looks you might be able to take on a train AND WIN. But don't try this. I don't want you to kill a conductor. lol

I like it alot to man, looks pretty dope!
How about you put up some more pics and a vid or 2 huh?
Old 10-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #4

Talking

i will soon, I should get her back monday eve. The truck is at my friends shop, we have a couple more mods to the body and a different bed for the truck. More pics and such later! Thanks for the kind words.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
that looks pretty damn nice!!! you need to bring it on up to uwharrie next meet we have!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
yea ill say its been a "LIL" while
looks bad ass man
Old 11-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #7

Heres the finished product!

Well here it is! I have more plans for the sides of the truck and new bed. My friends at OLD WARRIOR built this for me. I believe I will have to get some heavier springs to go around my BILLY 551's up front. I will try to get some more photo's up when I am not working so much. LATER Ya'll
Attached Thumbnails
New front end-bumper.jpg  
Old 11-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sic like a tank ready to take on the world. Rep for the good work and unique style. Im all for it!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
dude that looks sick! props on originality with the bumper
Old 11-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #10

Yep , I am making some adapters for the front end. I have a winch mount for the front and rear, also a tow hoop. I am saving for my lightforce setup right now. I really didnt like the Maltese cross up front, but the fabricator went freestyle on me. He is making a new plate as we speak. he was thinking design vs airflow, but the Maltese cross! I dont really like the west coast chopper thing, there is a whole lotta wanna be's sporting that crap. Here is a pic of the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
New front end-img_0698.jpg