Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TRDMEDIC's build for recreation fun

Old 11-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
TRDMEDIC's build for recreation fun

This is my 06 SR5. It is my DD. I mainly used it for recreational activities and some light trails nothing crazy. It is a slow build but its a start.

Started with snugtop tonneau cover, revteck 3", bfg 265 a/ts and wheelers steelies

Returned to stock with some fj steelies, bhlm

Added billies set at 2.5, lights behind grille, lamin x fog lens and AR chambers

Got rid of the tonneau and came snugtop shell with yakima tracks and thule MOAB

Installed ICONS today

Next up; TRD CAI, and ARB bumper

I miss my 04!!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice...i love the camper top with the basket look

how are you liking the icons vs. the billies?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very nice. Those wheels are perfect for your rig.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post

how are you liking the icons vs. the billies?
The ICONS definately ride better and aborbs the bumps better than the billies. Then again I didnt notice that much of a difference between the billies and my trd. Others have notice a big difference with their billies
Old 11-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
Sweet Truck
Thanks,, yours is one of my favs on here.