Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

eddieEndo's Build Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
eddieEndo's Build Thread

I got my truck in april of 08, 2008 Double Cab sr5 Tacoma (black sand pearl ftw!!!)

An idea of what my truck looked like stock

I had it that way for a whole year without touching it until i found this site, coincidentally i seem to have had way more money in the bank before i found out about tacoma world

I swapped out the ugly grandtreks and stock rims and came across a pretty sweet carbon fiber hood thnx to one of my buddies
before

I finally rid myself of that chrome grill bought a color matched one on toyotapartsdallas !! One step closer to the blacked out look

BHLM + 6k HIDS!!!

out with the cf hood and now a black sport hood thanks to a member of these forums

Mods on the way!!!

(Satoshi grill) grill is being colormatched as we speak!!!!
Luminous Solutions Retrofit projector lights
bilstein 5100s and eibach springs!!!
^ MODS INSTALLED!!!

New lights + satoshi + yellow fogs!
Old 11-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good....clean the garage though man
Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #3
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Looks good....clean the garage though man

haha that was in the process of moving in its much cleaner now
Old 11-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear, I am a psychotic garage cleaner must have a clean space for our rides
Old 11-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice...modded very tastefully (well once you got rid of the CF hood ...haha)
Old 11-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
very nice...modded very tastefully (well once you got rid of the CF hood ...haha)
thanks haha! the cf hood was a temporary fix cause i was dying for a hoodscoop haha
Old 11-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #7
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good, can't wait to see it once you get the grille on there.

You going to put a emblem on it or leave it without one?
Old 11-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't carbon fiber super light and super expensive? Didn't it have a hood scoop already? The cf hood I mean?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
^ much lighter than steel, but price varies quite a bit. Fit and finish can vary greatly from my experience with aftermarket carbon pieces.

How as the fit on the carbon fiber hood?
Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Truck looks good, can't wait to see it once you get the grille on there.

You going to put a emblem on it or leave it without one?

leaving it without one!!! the shop i gave it to is laaagging on the grill hardcore should be done tommorow
Old 03-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
[img]
Yellow fogs + new headlights