Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Talhas001's Build

Old 11-27-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Talhas001's Build

Here is what i have so far

Old 11-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
lukin good!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks i have more pictures with more MODs just dint have them here will update them later
Old 11-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck love the speedway blue
Old 11-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! do you still plan on doing the jamoshi grill? i just seen where you mentioned doing it with a step-by-step write up. If you do let me know!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
" The Master Ninja"

yes i still plan to do it ... but if you are looking for step by step someone has already done it here on the forum ... i still need teh weather to get a little better before i do it i tend to do more mods in fall and spring than summer and winter ....
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 02-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
" The Master Ninja"

Thanks guys here is an update on few things ...

Painted the Wheels black . . . . .

Took out the running boards

Got rid of the Chrome Grill Insert

This is how she sits today ...

Painted Badges, No gray pinstripe, Black Wheels ... Much More to come
Old 02-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks 100% better! Nice!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
" The Master Ninja"

Thanks !
Old 02-06-2010, 07:42 AM   #12
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
I like it! I'll like it even better with the satoshi grill done too!
haha .. i am like 90% up for it ... watch i may just start cutting the grill on friday night .... because im planing to paint the grill black anyways .. rem what we talked about try black see how it looks and then to with the SWB IF black dosent look good... so that being said might as well try a Satoshi too... worst come worst all i have to do is buy a new grill ... but now im looking for the mesh ....i will go to local harware stores one of these days to see what i like
Old 02-06-2010, 09:40 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man!

I like this pic....
Old 02-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
" The Master Ninja"

Old 02-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #15
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Grill looks really good, man.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #16
J Rowl07 will become famous soon enoughJ Rowl07 will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
J Rowl07's Tacoma Gallery
has your grille paint chipped at all since you painted it??
Old 04-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rowl07 View Post
has your grille paint chipped at all since you painted it??
2 very very small chips barely noticible .. i only see them when i wash the truck otehr than that no. I personally think i did not put a 100% on the grill but soon enough i will make another satoshi and that will be much better and durable paint wise... lets see!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
" The Master Ninja"

SOme more pics

Old 04-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
" The Master Ninja"

cool thanks they are from the matagorda trip couple of months back