Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

GEOTACOs Build

Old 11-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #41
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
great lookin build so far. just a question about the bestop... will its hardware interfere with having a toolbox in the bed? i know i'd have to at least take it off when i put the thing on but i didnt know if the residual hardware would be in the way. thanks
You will be ok if you tool box does not go over the bed sides. if it does you will not be able to use both at the same time.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #42
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks BenWa! Color matching is on my list once i get my shinny new CBI rear bumper. I was not on that job, I was in Alaska cleaning up some nasty shit there.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #43
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 11-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #44
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
Thanks BenWa! Color matching is on my list once i get my shinny new CBI rear bumper. I was not on that job, I was in Alaska cleaning up some nasty shit there.
Right on. I guess there's nasty shit everywhere to be cleaned up.

Ps. I have no idea why I typed indigo ink, I meant black.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #45
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a meeting of geologists in here? nice truck btw
Old 11-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #46

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Is there a meeting of geologists in here? nice truck btw
always a good thing, just need some beers and it will be more normal! thanks man
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #47

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got the BAMF rear diff skid and ATO front, transmission and transfer case skids on, now I'm almost ready for moab
Old 01-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #48
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
don't make me say it!

Old 01-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #49

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
its dark out! take your panties out of your ass and wait till the sun comes up
Old 01-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #50
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

but that's why they have flashes on cameras idiot
Old 01-31-2012, 07:20 PM   #52
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
eh...that'll do

good to hear you're back in the state at least
Old 01-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #53

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man, its good to be back. Gonna be up in Winter Park skiing all week, so I'm happy. should be in town for a while after that too. well see though
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #55

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFK View Post
looks good brew!
thanks man. the list is still long, but I'm trying to shorten it up
Old 02-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #56

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So ive got an email into Demello for a three hoop front bumper, just waiting on shipping costs before i pull the trigger.

other things to do.... relocate 7-pin before i rip it off again, BHLM, CB install, maybe rear bumper. hope i can get it all done before moab
Old 02-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #57
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
And paint your grill
Old 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #58

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yes, that will come when i get a new rear bumper or paint my current one.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #59

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Decisions, decisions.......Front and rear bumpers, or 8 days of diving in Mexico or Cruising the Bahamas on a dive boat????
Old 02-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #60
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
can you get one of the bumpers and still go?

or if you get any bumper the trip is gone?