View Poll Results: Next Mod???
3" Body Lift w/ Gap Guards 1 7.14%
ALL PRO Bumper 9 64.29%
OEM ROOF RACK 2 14.29%
Pillar Spotlight 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
DUSTOFF
dustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant future

Army: INFANTRY 1/200th
dustin81's Tacoma Gallery
DUSTIN81's BUILD... finally

DUSTIN81's BUILD aka ( DUSTOFF )

2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
-4.0L V6 – Auto Trans -4x4 -Double Cab - Short Bed

Updated Pics as of: 9/22/10

New Mods:
Toyo Open Country M/T's 35x12.50r18
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares (paint matched)
Undercover Tonneau Cover
Husky 3' CB Antenna w/ Magnetic Roof Mount
CB Relocation
OEM Bed Extender

MOD LIST:
- PRO COMP 6” stage II Lift : coil-overs up front and adjustable MX-6 shocks in the rear
- Tom Woods single Drive-shaft
- PRO COMP Extreme Alloy 6089 chrome wheels
- PRO COMP aluminum Skid Plate
- Billet Grill
- Westin S.S. Bull Bar
- KC S.S. slim lights 130 watt
- Smitty Built Chrome Nerf Bars
- TRD C.A.I.
- Flowmaster 40 muffler
- S.S. 3” exhaust tip
- JDM Window Vent Visors
- Weathertech floor mats
- Delta lockable bike fork mounts
- shorty antenna 13”
- oem bed mat

- Uniden 520 XL PRO CB (peaked / tuned)
- Truck Tent Sport III
- Personalized License Plate

MODS:
Fog Light Anytime
Back-up Camera Anytime w/ Switch
110 Volt Outlet In-Cab Outlet
Bed lights with individual switches
2x off-road light switches
Rearranged factory switches
Door buzzer delete
12 volt constant outlet in console
Garage door opener button install
USB charger outlet install
Ipod charger hard wired
Radar detector hard wired
Ipod to aux port
Wired up for new CB
Cut Front Fenders

Updated 12/2009

center console mods...

2x off-road light switches
rearranged factory switches
door buzzer delete
12 volt constant outlet in console
garage door opener button install
usb charger outlet install
ipod charger hard wire
radar detector hardwire
iPod to aux port
wired up for new CB

Rearranged the factory switches to my convenience. Added 2 aux. off-road light switches.

Wired my garage door opener to a switch, and mounted in the factory switch location. My first attempt at the alternate location for the opener, I wired it into my headlight HI-beams. So all I would have to do is flick my brights to open the door. It worked great for the first day, then the battery died in the opener. There is only a small space behind the headlight so I decided to screw that idea, it was more trouble than it was worth. Even though it was pretty “James Bond ish “ when it worked.

I added a USB port for charging my camera and other electronics. Also a pain in the ASS, but it turned out perfect, other than the high gloss paint on the plastic.

Uniden PRO XL 520 CB Radio / PA

Firestik NGP 4’ antenna with fold-over mount

Bed Lights, with individual external switches.

Her first Oil Change...

In the garage…

Too bad it only fits without the Bull Bar.

Haulin’ Pics

Camping in the TRUCK TENT. Best invention ever...

Poser Pics

Wheelin with my cousin (STATICFILTER), and (tacoridinhigh)

First time Muddin' in the Taco.

NEW MEXICO Insurance Hill.... R.I.Pieces little taco.

I rappelled down to it and took what I needed...

1-15-10 added new pics
Fun in Utah

FUTURE MODS:
3" PA Body Lift w/ Gap Guards
All-Pro Bumper (paint matched)

Old 12-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Badass
Old 12-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Very awesome rig, man. All mods are clean and tasteful.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
so do people just roll off the mountain & just run off, & leave thier vehicles or what?

nice truck too, nice build!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit, love it
Old 12-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
wow. good stuff man!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a very clean truck. SO people take their trucks and cars to that hill when they want to claim it stolen on insurance or what? Im confused.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #10
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
dang sick truck bro i think ive seen you around up in rio rancho.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #11
DUSTOFF
dustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixXR462 View Post
Thats a very clean truck. SO people take their trucks and cars to that hill when they want to claim it stolen on insurance or what? Im confused.
yep, pretty much
Old 12-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
DUSTOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Dude this is sweet! Where do you go about buying the fold down CB antenna mount?
I bought everything on RightChannelRadios.com
Old 12-02-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
Dashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
Dashe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Dude this is sweet! Where do you go about buying the fold down CB antenna mount?
rightchannelradios.com

great looking truck dustin!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
I read your future mods heres a pic of how the bushwackers if you like the look to it.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #16
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build and nice pics!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
nice build
Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Excellent looking truck!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #20
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Nice build dude, You got some wiring skills haha. If i ever get a CB I'm definately paying you to wire it
His wiring experience consists of a lot of guesswork and burning his fingers together. He's come a long way though hehe

Dustin, Fix your lift issues yet?

Products Discussed in this Thread