Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

solus694's build...

Old 12-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
solus694's build...

I figure rather than posting a new thread everytime I have new pictures that I'd just make this build thread. I'll try to document my mods but I don't think I have any pictures of the truck stock.

Thanks to everyone on here... Your help has been crucial.

2008 Radiant Red SR5 4WD Toyota Tacoma

Recycled Pics updated with cheater HDR

Wheels/Tires
305/65/17 BFG AT
17" Procomp 7089

Suspension
RCD 4"-5" drop bracket lift kit
- TRD Off-Road coils
- Bilstein extended length shocks (front and rear)
- 4" Block (ugh)
TSB Leaf pack
Light Racing Upper Control Arms

Exterior
TRD Sport Hood
Satoshi Grill w/ Landcruiser emblem (part# 7531190k00)
Extang Tonneau cover
N-fab light bar
color matched rear bumper
8" stubby Antennae

Lights
4 Hella 500
AlienAnt Retros w/ amber LED Halos
-Projectors: FX-R
-Shrouds: Apollo
-Ballast: 35w
-Bulbs: 5000k
-HALO: LED Amber
-Wire Harness: H4
-Paint: Black bezels (BHLM), Black reflector Bowl, Black Shrouds

Performance
aFe Cat-back Exhaust
aFe pro-dry filter
Rear Allpro stainless braided brake lines

Audio
Pioneer Avic 90BT
Alpine Type-R 6x9
Alpine Type-R 6.5
Eclipse Amp

Interior
Katzkin leather seats (Graphite w/ Light gray perforated inserts and Red double stitching)
Weathertech floor liners

Near-Future
LSD from TRD Sport (waiting to install)
Hood struts

Mid-Future:
4" custom rear leaf spring (maybe, 3" All Pro leafs w/ shackle flip kit/Fj shackles )
Slotted rotors
Performance Brake Pads
Sliders
DTLT Headers
URD Y-pipe
one piece drive shaft

Far-Future
TRD super charger

6/24/10

Pre-RCD LIFT

The Beach 3/10/2010

Hollister Hills 1/31/2010

Hollister Hills 1/18/2010

Picked up some new tires BFG A/T 285/70/17 (1/3/2010)

12-20-2009 (w/ Nitto TG 265/70/17)

This is one of the oldest Pic I have of her, pre-lift, pre-CM grill...

Mt Walker in Washington

Out behind my house in Washington

truck at my house in Washington

The day before my move to California

This is another pre-lift... when I first moved to Cali and after the CM grill

At the shop right after the lift

Screwin' around at an abandoned Chevy Dealer

First day after the Satoshi

At pismo during the last Jamboree

Doing donuts in the dunes

Cruising

Drifting

A couple weeks ago at Big Sur

today 12202009

some quick pics I took while I was in Tacoma, WA a several weeks back

These were taken back in Cali, about a week ago... truck is dirty with road grime

After going to Hollister Hills SVRA

interior

Old 12-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
nice job solus. your truck looks great
Old 12-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
nice job solus. your truck looks great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice, truck looks good!
thanks
Old 12-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Looks sweet LT! Tell them to make me a First Class so I can get a better setup Just kidding, really looks good though
Old 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Looks sweet LT! Tell them to make me a First Class so I can get a better setup Just kidding, really looks good though
If it was possible than sure... but thanks for the compliments on the truck and good luck on the boards
Old 12-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
ugh exhaust didnt work out...
Old 12-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
nice work, looks great! keep it up.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #10
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Sweet truck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
nice work, looks great! keep it up.
thanks guys..
Old 01-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
added some BFG A/T 285/70/17 looks like I'm going to have to add the 1/2 inch spacer
Old 01-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
help!

so the BFG's rub very slightly on the cab mount on the drivers side at full lock. They clear about a 1/2 inch on the passenger side. (damn taco lean) I have 2 of these 1/2" (thick) spacers that came with my 885s that I never installed, I'm assuming that by installing these that I'll clear the cab mount, but is there any other problems associated with these? (I know 1/2" thick spacer = about 1" lift) I'm running 885s 5100 (@ 0) and lr uca up front....
Old 01-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Might need some spidertrax as well, I had to order some up and I'm running the same size
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
so the spacer worked... clears the BFGs perfectly...
Old 01-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sweet rig!

and you got the fastest color!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #16
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
go rr... or go home
Old 01-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
go rr... or go home
x10000000000!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #19
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Truck looks great solus.
thanks hopefully we'll have some good wheelin this weekend
Old 01-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #20
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Truck looks good man!