Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mxpatriot's Long Travel 4x4

Old 12-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #201
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Truck is going to have to take a 9 month break but I have big plans for it after that.
Quote:
Scored a power steering rack for $180, adding that to the pile of parts that will be in the bed of the truck waiting to be installed!
Old 12-20-2012, 03:28 AM   #202
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Yea definitely. 7 1/2 months to go.

Looking for an iPad 2 16GB w/3G black right now, used. That's going to be the nav unit. Talking to MJP2 and Aaron a lot about cage work, figuring out how I want to go about my A-pillar. We'll see how fast the rest of the work goes on the truck, I might start the cage during my 2 weeks off.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #205
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

5 months to go, just ordered Fox 2.0 3'' Travel bumpstops for the rear and a Hella horn to replace my stock one, which is half broken and comically weak.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #207

I'd go +2'' TC kit if I were you.

Polypro I guess cancelled the bumpstops out of the order... I will have to try to get on a phone them tonight to see why.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
how is the truck running?
Still have about a 100 days before I get home. Wife starts it once a week and rolls it in and out of the garage to keep the tires from getting flat spots.

Working a deal for a used defined engineering SUA set up right now.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #212
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still have about a 100 days before I get home. Wife starts it once a week and rolls it in and out of the garage to keep the tires from getting flat spots.

Working a deal for a used defined engineering SUA set up right now.
ahh ok cool.

Well keep safe over there man.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #213
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
I meant to ask you Krish, is it the regular leaf pack or the HD leaf pack?

Doesn't matter to me either way, just curious.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #215
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I meant to ask you Krish, is it the regular leaf pack or the HD leaf pack?

Doesn't matter to me either way, just curious.
Its the regular 10 leaf pack.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #216

Your sig pic looks like such a fun jump. How was the landing?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #217

Quote:
Your sig pic looks like such a fun jump. How was the landing?
It was a sick jump at pismo! We hit it atleast 15 times over the weekend and the landing was soft. My ungusseted motor mounts held up so I call that a win lol
I haven't seen any videos of myself but heres RJ, its lands right into a little whoop section too..
http://youtu.be/m3BLuyWNBGA
Old 04-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #218

Haha I guess that is the golden measurement for tacomas - if the motor mounts break. I had a motor mount push through the frame's wall (mount didn't break). I was lucky and had a very skilled fabricator who was able to lift the motor, get the frame wall back in position, and weld everything up. That was a while ago and it has held though a lot of hard hits.

I can't see the video from this computer I will have to check it out later.

Pismo is great. I went twice while I was still living in California.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #219

Brembo rotors and hawk pads on the way to the house, defined LT kit should be getting picked up this weekend.

RTT should ship within a week or so???

About two months left.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:02 AM   #220

Ordered a 50'' and 20'' LED light bar from the OKledlightbars.com group buy