LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mxpatriot's Long Travel 4x4

Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ready to see some LT.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #42
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
ready to see some LT.
I pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #43
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Pics asap! or wheel it, whichever you can do first.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Pics asap! or wheel it, whichever you can do first.
How bout pics of wheelin it?
Old 04-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #45
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
NNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEE truck!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
ready to see some LT.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #48
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Picked it up today and it rides sweeeet!

They through an extra, thick leaf into my 8 leaf pack (their 1.5'' pack) that I already had. It now provides about 2.5-3'' of lift and the truck sits level. Rear end handles bumps much better.

The front LT is night and day difference between the CO's and UCA's. I was doing 65mph down bumpy fireroads and it felt like it was on ice.

I gotta clean the truck up before I take any pics.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #49
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Picked it up today and it rides sweeeet!

They through an extra, thick leaf into my 8 leaf pack (their 1.5'' pack) that I already had. It now provides about 2.5-3'' of lift and the truck sits level. Rear end handles bumps much better.

The front LT is night and day difference between the CO's and UCA's. I was doing 65mph down bumpy fireroads and it felt like it was on ice.

I gotta clean the truck up before I take any pics.
You should get some action pics before you clean it up
Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You should get some action pics before you clean it up
Going to take some at Mod Day 8. Off Gilman Springs there's a good place, the same ones I took the ones of the power slides and stuff that are in this thread.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #51
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Lets see some LT. I wanna see what I have to look forward to!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #53

Old 05-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #56

Okay here's a preliminary pic...

All Pro made a spacer up front so I could use my Sway-Away OEM replacement CO with their kit. I lose about 3/4'' of travel. I'm going to swap them out for Walker Evans or Fox coil overs of the appropriate length in a few months.

However, the owner would like to see it before I post pics of it on the internet - so not until after mod day will I post detailed pics of the set up.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #58

Looks good. When you ditch the SAWs I may be interested in them.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #59
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Okay here's a preliminary pic...

All Pro made a spacer up front so I could use my Sway-Away 8'' travel CO with their kit. I lose about 3/4'' of travel. I'm going to swap them out for Walker Evans or Fox coil overs of the appropriate length in a few months.

However, the owner would like to see it before I post pics of it on the internet - so not until after mod day will I post detailed pics of the set up.

From what I hear Fox is a better choice. Just talk to MJP2 about his WE's.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #60
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I say go Fox. Lookin' good