Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

06bluedblsport's build

Old 01-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #21
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
I doubt you know what happened besides that will be fixed along with my door and fender and the rear bumper, bed side
Whens that going to go down? and Oh I know
Old 01-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #22
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
dude , why did you leave GA?
Old 01-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Whens that going to go down? and Oh I know
soon, probably next few months
Old 01-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #24
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
dude , why did you leave GA?
My dad got a promotion and his new job required him to be in texas, so we had to move back
But Im not miserable here or complaining, lots of nice people here
Old 01-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #25
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
soon, probably next few months
!!!!!! its like your going to have a new truck!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #27
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My dad got a promotion and his new job required him to be in texas, so we had to move back
Gotcha man! Nice truck...i remember seeing you on Holcomb Bridge Rd before.

enjoy Texas!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #28
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
!!!!!! its like your going to have a new truck!
and Lents, if we do all meet up again somewhere this summer or spring break or whatever you and Colin could take pictures together

of your trucks of course, mine might even join in on the fun hahaha
Old 01-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
looks good bud... Nice rep for the prerunners lol
thanks dude!!! your prerunner is representing Prerunners greatly!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
Gotcha man! Nice truck...i remember seeing you on Holcomb Bridge Rd before.

enjoy Texas!
Thanks, i heard you got 5100s for your truck. cant wait to see them on your truck. Too bad we couldnt get a GA meet going
Old 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
and Lents, if we do all meet up again somewhere this summer or spring break or whatever you and Colin could take pictures together

or all you guys could come to san diego and pick up connor on the way and you could all chill with connor derek and i
Old 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #32
Quote:

Im going to GA for a visit, yall should come down, but my truck is staying behind in texas
Old 01-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
or all you guys could come to san diego and pick up connor on the way and you could all chill with connor derek and i
Now that sounds awesome! I want to make a trip out to california so badly
Old 01-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #34
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like that idea!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #35
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and now your closer!! so now its only a 23 hour drive instead of a 62 hour drive
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #36
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and now your closer!! so now its only a 23 hour drive instead of a 62 hour drive
6 hour drive from here (for normal people). it's shorter if i'm driving
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We will eventually.. Even if it means to PS a picture together.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #38
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
I like that idea!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #39
Quote:
shit......even though im 2 states over it still takes that long....shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
being in the car with you for 6 hours.....oh God
Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #40
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
not bad

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-rBEXudCaRzk2