LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

06bluedblsport's build

Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #41
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Now that sounds awesome! I want to make a trip out to california so badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I like that idea!
Me three!!!!! This summer there might just be a trip out to Cali in store for us!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #42
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shit......even though im 2 states over it still takes that long....shit

being in the car with you for 6 hours.....oh God
No. It'll be less than that Just blast some music and flip off the cars as we drive by
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #43
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
I'll do the Derek thing eventually. but just to Cali, and Arizona.

Quote:
being in the car with you for 6 hours.....oh God
Could be worse...
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #44
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Me three!!!!! This summer there might just be a trip out to Cali in store for us!
You and lents should fly down to Dallas and we will take my truck up there
Old 01-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #45
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude yeah not bad at alll!!
Quote:
caravan FTMFW!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #46
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You and lents should fly down to Dallas and we will take my truck up there
ill get my truck shipped there.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #48
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
that would be bad ass...
you can come too!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #49
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
dude yeah not bad at alll!!
just a 2 day and a half drive.. I'm sure I can do it. or I can do what I said in Colin's reply
Old 01-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #51
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that would be bad ass...
Be even more badass if I came to cali
Old 01-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #52
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
ill get my truck shipped there.
i was gonna ship my truck to Texas but but they wanted to demodify my truck, i could leave the bullbar on and exhaust but they still bitched and moaned about it so i choose to drive 900+ miles, and it wasnt that bad
Old 01-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #54
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was gonna ship my truck to Texas but but they wanted to demodify my truck, i could leave the bullbar on and exhaust but they still bitched and moaned about it so i choose to drive 900+ miles, and it wasnt that bad
I would have driven it too. I'd have a blast.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #55
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
just a 2 day and a half drive.. I'm sure I can do it. or I can do what I said in Colin's reply
And then you could ride with me out there! haha
Old 01-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #57
Lents, me and matt were talking about doing a California trip, and we were thinking of taking his Land Rover Discovery
Old 01-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah dude just add up the gas
Quote:
HELL YEA....!!! lol.... he should come to mod day lol...
(i might back out)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Be even more badass if I came to cali

Quote:
see you can do it!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #59
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You wish!
Fuck it You guys are coming to AZ instead. And mjp2 and martie.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #60
Quote:
yes zziirr.... That would be coo all of us meet in cali.... More tacos then bro trucks that would be an amazing day lol
itd be a fucking awesome day

Products Discussed in this Thread