Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

06bluedblsport's build

Old 01-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
06bluedblsport's build

I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner TRD Sport Indigo Ink that I bought on March 11 of 2008 with 20,019 miles on the odometer. I bough my truck from a private seller who had installed the Bullbar, HQ driving lights, toyota side steps, Precision Grille, and Borla cat-back exhaust

This is the night i brought her home

Next day, after she got a nice wash

Heres the Borla Exhaust Tip

A couple months later I bought a K&N Cold Air Intake 77 Series

Shortly after I bought an Alpine CDE-9874 with a ipod hook up in the glovebox

Then the first week I had my license I backed up into a cheap $5 ace hardware mailbox and smashed my taillight

Then I got rid of my Bridgestone Dueller tires and got BFGoodrich A/T
Before

After

Then I entered my truck in a car show filled with 132 classic cars and muscle cars such as corvettes, mustangs, camaros, etc. When it came time for the awards I sat and listened to the awards handed out thinking to myself that I wont get an award but I'd like one. Then i heard my trucks number called out followed by "2006 Toyota Tacoma" and when i heard that i just went nuts. Im soo proud of my truck!

Then in October I did the Foglight Mod with a BIG THANKS TO WILL AKA tacomaman06

I did a little test with my new BFGoodrich A/T's and they check out as a big 100% in F**King Awesomeness

I found my trucks Twin, that Tacoma had a flowmaster exhaust, procomp front lift, procomp tires, grille and bullbar. so its similar, but alot of my friends always spot this truck around town thinking its me

For Christmas I got Wet Okoles (Thanks Mom and Dad)

Then I got the 48 Blue LED dome light with a BIG THANKS TO NOE AKA 05PRERUNNER! the light is so blue that even my Nikon had the worst time trying to focus for the picture

I got a Mototrix light from autozone, this thing helps in backing up and seeing at night and is strong, i backed into a trash can and it snapped in half like its suppose to and i just stapped back together and it still works, its very bright

Then I bought an Extang tonneau cover from Albert AKA W8N4MUD, THANKS BUDDY FOR THE GREAT DEAL!! the cover works great!

Then one night, me and this girl were cruisen in my truck doing 40+ on a dark two lane road when a deer ran infront of my truck, i hit it, causing the deer to skid across the road and get run over by a Honda accord. I was very very upset and i was scared cause i could have swerved to miss it and hit a tree or hit a car, so i am thankful that i just plowed it down, and I am thankful that we were safe. the damage came out to be two new headlight, bumper resprayed and things that hold the bumper to be replaced, new bumper grille, new foglight, and bullbar to be readjusted, IT WAS NOT BENT all this came out to be 2,100 in repairs Thank you Dad

Heres when she came back from the shop

I dont want to talk about this picture

I got my Cobra 29 installed (no longer in my possesion) with my PA installed(not working)

Then my brother helped me install my Hellas 500FF

She Hit 30K

Then I got my front window tint at 15% around the beginning of august along with my roof racks

I got Weathertech floorliners back in august of 08, these things are the best, no complaints, I 100% suggest buying these

I did the horn mod

I was able to trade taillights and headlights with the service guy who takes care of my families toyotas and my truck, he needed to return his truck back to stock so he could buy out the lease. I happily helped him out and gave him my lights

I recently bought new head light bulbs from Luminicsusa.com, they are Krypton Pure Blue 6,000K halogen bulb, i love these bulbs!

I recently installed my back up camera. My brother takes all the credit for the installation, and Thank you SOCALMAN22 for helping me figure out where to put the transmitter
My backup camera screen had a window holder but it was cheap and broke so i through it out and my brother velcroed it to the center console area so i can tuck the wires between the seat and when backing up i can just look down at the screen

And couple weeks ago I got a Revtek 3inch spacer lift, I gotta say its not bad at all, i love it, i doesnt ride harsh or anything, the suspension is firmer and it takes corners a bit better

Thats it, Thanks for viewing my build
Old 01-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks good Colin!
Thanks Colton!!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Looking good
Thank you
Old 01-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
^^^Thanks, you got a sick truck too
Old 01-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
tacolunatic is on a distinguished road
Name: Dennis
tacolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!!! I like the color blue. They don't offer that color anymore. Nice!
Old 01-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacolunatic View Post
Great looking truck!!! I like the color blue. They don't offer that color anymore. Nice!
Thanks, blue is my favorite color. Toyota is gonna regret doing away with Indigo ink metallic
Old 01-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #11
tacolunatic is on a distinguished road
Name: Dennis
tacolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
The hood picture you didn't want to talk about. I have to ask???
Old 01-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ham View Post
Nice! I didn't know your truck had so many mods!
Thanks Free Ham, you should get started on your truck. Why did you change your name
Old 01-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Colin Colin Colin! I love the truck bud!
Appreciate it Jay! you should get a build thread going for your truck
Old 01-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bout damn time you made a Build thread, Colin!! Looks good like it always does.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #16
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Appreciate it Jay! you should get a build thread going for your truck

I've got one lol
Old 01-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Bout damn time you made a Build thread, Colin!! Looks good like it always does.
Lents about time you jumped in here lol. Ive been meaning to make one since day 1 lol.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Lents about time you jumped in here lol. Ive been meaning to make one since day 1 lol.
I know. I was in the FKO thread

We never did get those pictures of our trucks together. Well now you have enough mods to make a build thread.

Oh if you dont want to talk about the dent on your hood, I will.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
colin your truck looks awesome!!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I know. I was in the FKO thread

We never did get those pictures of our trucks together. Well now you have enough mods to make a build thread.

Oh if you dont want to talk about the dent on your hood, I will.
I doubt you know what happened besides that will be fixed along with my door and fender and the rear bumper, bed side