Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Just finished my light bar

Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
jrodrigo621 has a spectacular aura aboutjrodrigo621 has a spectacular aura about

Name: jRod
jrodrigo621's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished my light bar

Well finally i finished the light bar for my taco and put some hella 4000 halogen pencil beam, im still going to put the hella 1000 on the corners, hope you like it ...

Sorry but i still havent found the way to put big pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Just finished my light bar-06jan_0001.jpg   Just finished my light bar-06jan_0002.jpg   Just finished my light bar-06jan_000.jpg  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
jrodrigo621 has a spectacular aura aboutjrodrigo621 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Looks good, maybe later you can replace those zipties with black ones
Yeah i know, but its just temporally till i put the other pair and do a good job with the wiring
Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good dude
Old 01-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go:

Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Looks good. Might want to hit that rusted metal with some primer and paint before you get too much attached to it(3rd pic, bracket)

I was thinking of doing it but I sprayed it with rhyno so it could last longer and in case of a bumper to bumper, not getting to paint it again
Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holling View Post
Here you go:

Can u tell me how to do the big pic mode?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, and with those secondary mounting points a bit higer up it looks like it would be sturdier too!
Thumbs up for you!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
What brand light bar is that?
Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #12
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCOMA View Post
he made it..
Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 AM   #13
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodrigo621 View Post
Can u tell me how to do the big pic mode?
De nada?
Old 01-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
I was talking about here... Unless that's not rust?
Ohh thats just the metal, forgot that part, thanks for the tip
Old 01-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
Looks good, and with those secondary mounting points a bit higer up it looks like it would be sturdier too!
Thumbs up for you!
Yeah i did to be harder and also in case of an accident i have more protection ...
Old 01-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCOMA View Post
I made it, i look at the n-fab light bar and made my own design
Old 01-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #17
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodrigo621 View Post
Yeah i did to be harder and also in case of an accident i have more protection ...
and if your short or have a lift you can use it to stand on to reach stuff under the hood
Old 01-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #18
where can't I go?
AZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to beholdAZCOMA is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kacey
AZCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I have the smitty one and after I bought it I wish I would have made my own. Its not high enough. Yours is the height I am looking for. If it wasnt powder coated I would redo it.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
and if your short or have a lift you can use it to stand on to reach stuff under the hood
jaja its gonna be helpful for those who work in gas stations (here in Mexico in the gas stations people work pumpin our tanks) and im not gonna have problems cause im 6`5 ...