Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SANDMAN's Build...

Old 01-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #21
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I love your truck! I wish mine was SWB. ditch that pin stipe though
i was going to untill ray brought up a good point... i have the truck for a while and the sun has hit it quite a bit... and if i take the pin stripe off it will leave a shadow line lol....
Old 01-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #22
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh i didnt think about that! good point!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #23
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
thanks chief... and that will never happen even if i was offered a full long travel Taco too...!!! Cowboys for life lol...

Even an SAC Taco?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post

of course your gonna say redskins....your in VA that has no NFL team...
I hate you.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #24
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

I actually love the cowboys

o rly?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #26
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I "NEVER" said I was a RAIDERS Fan and actually, I can't stand the RAIDERS!

Also, we can text a little bit of the Pinstripe to see if there is any discolor. I think it should be fine once we remove it.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #27
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I "NEVER" said I was a RAIDERS Fan and actually, I can't stand the RAIDERS!

Also, we can text a little bit of the Pinstripe to see if there is any discolor. I think it should be fine once we remove it.
sounds like a good idea that pinstripe has been bugging me lol... my bad ray i thought u was... its all good then...haha
Old 01-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I love the cowboys too!
fixed that for you
Old 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #31
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
sick build amir...i agree take the pin stripe off. oo and whats the combo on that high lift lock?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #32
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
sick build amir...i agree take the pin stripe off. oo and whats the combo on that high lift lock?
Thanks bud I ain't got nothing on your paint job... Lol... I was thinking about spraying that little chrome peace on that's next to the gears blue.... Cuz what u have is bad ass... Oh and try to steal the high lift extreme my shit will blow up haha lol... Just messing but thanks for the props...
Old 01-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #34
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was going to untill ray brought up a good point... i have the truck for a while and the sun has hit it quite a bit... and if i take the pin stripe off it will leave a shadow line lol....
Nope! I thought that EXACT thing too until I saw Drew02a pull off his pinstriping and there was no marks left behind.
So after I saw that, Yotarob2005 and I took 2 hours to get all the pinstriping off of my truck and it looks soooo much better! Check out my pics to see the difference. I've got the same color and I pulled them off at 40k miles, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Pull of a small portion( i.e. between the rear door and the bed, there's a tiny piece) and see if it leaves marks.
After we pulled them off, we washed and waxed my truck and there was no problems!
You're truck would look awesome with them off!
Before:

After:
Old 01-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #36
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
you got the socal lean....
Old 01-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #37
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
Nope! I thought that EXACT thing too until I saw Drew02a pull off his pinstriping and there was no marks left behind.
So after I saw that, Yotarob2005 and I took 2 hours to get all the pinstriping off of my truck and it looks soooo much better! Check out my pics to see the difference. I've got the same color and I pulled them off at 40k miles, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Pull of a small portion( i.e. between the rear door and the bed, there's a tiny piece) and see if it leaves marks.
After we pulled them off, we washed and waxed my truck and there was no problems!
You're truck would look awesome with them off!
Before:

After:
Yea deft I looks a lot better.... Thanks for the info... Ay did u use an goo gone to take it off./??

And HELL TRI... Let me know...!!! Dude of course I'm gonna give u props for the stickers... How are are your kings running With u Tri...??
Old 01-07-2010, 10:01 PM   #38
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
oo yeah i wanna check out your system at mod day!...im looking for something new
Old 01-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #39
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea deft I looks a lot better.... Thanks for the info... Ay did u use an goo gone to take it off./??

And HELL TRI... Let me know...!!! Dude of course I'm gonna give u props for the stickers... How are are your kings running With u Tri...??
Yeah, I used copious amounts of goo gone and my finger nail. Your thumb gets tired after awhile! haha After I got all of the pin striping off, I used simple green to clean the rest of the glue off and then washed and waxed my truck.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #40
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build sandman! Shit looks sick, wish I had a nice set up like that with the Kings