LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SANDMAN's Build...

Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #41
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Bitchin truck, I love it.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #42
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Nice build sandman! Shit looks sick, wish I had a nice set up like that with the Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Bitchin truck, I love it.
thanks fellas... makes me feel good about the truck lol... haha
Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #43
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
oo yeah i wanna check out your system at mod day!...im looking for something new
yea deff... i would assume with that bad ass paint job u would have some West Coast customs style system lol....
Old 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #44
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks ridiculously ugly with those spindles. Take them off and give them to me at mod day
Old 01-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #46
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
very nice truck man...good choice on wheels rockstars are universal for "Bro" haha...now you need to get rid of that horrible Bro lean!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #47
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
very nice truck man...good choice on wheels rockstars are universal for "Bro" haha...now you need to get rid of that horrible Bro lean!!!
Thanks bro... Lol on the bro lean... I'm gonna get some 2" deavers soon and hopefully it will more Prerunner than Bro lean lol... Haha
Old 01-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #48
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Thanks bro... Lol on the bro lean... I'm gonna get some 2" reaves soon and hopefully it will more Prerunner than Bro lean lol... Haha
for sure man!! that'll be sick and flex and cope wayyy better offroad!!

youll be able to put those kings to some good use
Old 01-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #49
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
for sure man!! that'll be sick and flex and cope wayyy better offroad!!

youll be able to put those kings to some good use
i know tell me about it... i cant wait..... lol but thanks bud...
Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #51
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on Banner. Im jealous. I bet if you gave me those spindles they'd put u up there more often.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #52
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Looking good man. Congrats on Banner!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Congrats on Banner. Im jealous. I bet if you gave me those spindles they'd put u up there more often.
Holy shit I'm on the banner haha... Thanks fellas... Once again manny u a funny retard haha....
Old 01-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #53
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sexy truck Amir congrats on the banner
Old 01-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #54
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good gangster. now get rid of the cowgirls sticker
Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 AM   #55
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Hey Amir, when you gonna add that new CB to your build thread? Congrats on getting on the banner bro. The Bitches, they will love this.
yes zziirr... i havent taken any picks... i just got off work and ill do it in the morning... i also gotta pick up that cig adapter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
sexy truck Amir congrats on the banner
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
truck looks good gangster. now get rid of the cowgirls sticker
NEVERRR!!!.... and thanks steve.... ohh and that truck of your is INSANE... props too u boss.... i will bring u case of oil for chase truck ya.... lol
Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #56
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the banner...sick truck Amir!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #57
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nice truck man! Is it a major raise in the front compared to the back? Nice light bar too is it homemade or what?
Old 01-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #58
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Congrats on the banner...sick truck Amir!
thanks bob...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Nice truck man! Is it a major raise in the front compared to the back? Nice light bar too is it homemade or what?
hell yea i love that spindle.... its nice to actually have clearance.... naw and that light bar is made by procomp.... ive been debating on taking the front bumper off for a while... and putting on a prerunner bumper... but more and more i wait.... i end up liking the light bar more and more.... and thanks...
Old 01-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #59
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #60
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Amir, where did you get the black "TRD" badges? I can only find chrome ones.