Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SANDMAN's Build...

Old 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
SANDMAN's Build...

I Finally made my build thread enjoy... may not be as extensive as all u pros but im happy my Taco....
I would like to start off with the KR FAB custom Built Bumper, Rear Bumper and sliders built by the bad ass himself Kenny...

first i started with a spacer lift and 1.5" blocks in the rear... let me tell u BLOCKS ARE FOR SHOW CUZ THEY SUCK ASS IN DIRT LOL... i thought I would be done but that was a joke haha....

also got me a set of KMC monsters.. to tell u the truth i was gonna get the Rocksters but way to many BROS is So-Cal have them haha... and wrapped them in 285-65-R18 Nitto Dune Grapplers

then i decided to upgrade the suspension with some king resi on all four corners of the truck... also installed a 4" camburg lift spindle to give the ride quality a even more of a boost... cuz when cranking the COs so Hi they ride really terrible....

i kinda wanted the truck to breath a little better cuz of the commute so i got the AEM Brut Force air intake...

then bought myself the procomp light bar... with three 7" procomp lights that i will soon convert to HID lol...

also added a billit grill for a little more style... but soon i want to get a satoshi.... ill hit u up soon Aaron.... lol

as far as the stereo is concerned i didnt want ghetto base lol... so got a pioneer deck

along with a Alpine Class D monoblock 1000 watt amp..... tucked in nicely under the seat....

Two 10" CVT Kicker Comps... with a custom made box... i had to take out all the plastic compartment stuff to fit in there nicely...

then painted the Badges Black... Excuse the Dirt lol.... as i have tendency to use my truck lol....

its kinda hard to see but i changed my reading and dome lights for LEDs... those light up the truck quite well....

custom built shift nob but none other than Pep Boys... Those dudes gave me a good ass price too haha

Also a super ass large wide mirror... thought it was just for looks but u can actually see more haha....

And of course a Sock Monkey Decal... Thanks sock....

put the SOCAL bed Bar haha.... with 2 20$ lights form wall mart... thanks again to noe and Andre for the help....

then cleaned up the wires with some wire loom... Ay ray i couldnt find that damn bluetooth light.... Damnit haha....

then mounted on my high lift EXTREME...!!!! thanks HB for the info and Help....

locked it so i dont get jacked.....!!

and this is how she sits today....

Decided to get some camburgs....

G AND G HIDs

Blue LED cluster

KR FAB oil pan skid... or 4x skid

My other love... My LWRC short stroke piston driven AR 15

Giessle SD-E 2 stage trigger (not shown)
ACOG TA31 RCO
Battle Comp 1.5
Magpul UBR stock
Magpul furniture
BCM Mod 4 charging handle
the AFG and light has been taken off since then
Harris BIPod

future mods...
1. Build a Short stroke Piston Driven AR 10 .308 or bolt .308
2. DT hearders and light rack
3. maybe rear long travel (KR FAB)
3. DT Headers
Old 01-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, I like
Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
VERY nice truck man! I agree, the rockstars are bro'd out everywhere haha
Old 01-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck.i love those wheels.i agree about the rockstars.i really liked them but they are played out like spinners or tri-star wheels imo.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
VERY nice truck man! I agree, the rockstars are bro'd out everywhere haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
sweet truck.i love those wheels.i agree about the rockstars.i really liked them but they are played out like spinners or tri-star wheels imo.
dude tell me about it... they are everywhere.... and they dont stop either... i thought it was just a socal thing haha.... but thanks fellas....
Old 01-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that shit is worldwide.waaaay toooooooo many
Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #9
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
I really like how your truck has the blue and black look to it, i was about to get a speed way blue. Hows the ride on those dune grapplers?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
oh no...Amir has his own thread now...this forum jus went to shit...lol jk, awesome build!!! hahaha
Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Drakken is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nevin
Drakken's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig
Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Very cool. I am jealous
lol... thanks bud....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
I really like how your truck has the blue and black look to it, i was about to get a speed way blue. Hows the ride on those dune grapplers?
there really nice to be honest... and they grab the terrain quite might i add... i was orginnally wanting some BFGs... i know there one of the best tires... bu the Dune Grapplers just look bad ass.... and thanks boss...
Old 01-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Sweet truck....

I dont' know bout that dallas steering wheel cover though

haha, Just kidding. Keep up the good work!
thanks bud... trust me the i have got the whole dallas hatin thing quite a bit haha.... but thanks man.... your bumper looks bad ass and beefy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
oh no...Amir has his own thread now...this forum jus went to shit...lol jk, awesome build!!! hahaha
yup... i guess u dont want the Tiana pics haha..... thanks bud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
Nice rig
thanks boss...
Old 01-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #15
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Awesome job Amir! What's with the Cowboys stickers, should get some Redskins stickers on there...
thanks chief... and that will never happen even if i was offered a full long travel Taco too...!!! Cowboys for life lol...
Old 01-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
AMIR,

I was going to say your TACO is very nice and then you put that GAYBOYS sticker on the back...So your TACO automatically suck "BALLS"

However, your Taco made me say I need some SPINDLES!

P.S, Mod Day- Lets DeBadge that BIETCH!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:58 PM   #18
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
NICE!!! I've always loved Speedway Blue with black wheels!
yea gives it an aggressive look... not just a street look lol... and i like how u rep the prerunners so proudly tooo.. HELL YEA...!!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I love your truck! I wish mine was SWB. ditch that pin stipe though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Awesome job Amir! What's with the Cowboys stickers, should get some Redskins stickers on there...
of course your gonna say redskins....your in VA that has no NFL team...
Old 01-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #20
KR FAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
AMIR,

I was going to say your TACO is very nice and then you put that GAYBOYS sticker on the back...So your TACO automatically suck "BALLS"

However, your Taco made me say I need some SPINDLES!

P.S, Mod Day- Lets DeBadge that BIETCH!
thanks dog.... i appreciate it.... and im down to debadge but i wanna do the cb hook up too depends on time constraint... but wait arent u a Raiders Fan.. im almost positive that as soon as Al Davis dies u guys will win... lol.. but thanks for the props tho Ray...