Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Through It All Build

Old 01-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Through It All Build

2005 Tacoma Access Cab Silver Streak

Mod List:
285-75-16 Definity Dokota A/T2's- Chrome Moto Metal 951s-4'' Maxtrac Spindles -Rear Pro Comp Shocks-LED Aftermarket Taillights tinted -Grillcraft -Daytime Running Fog lights -Ipod US Spec Connector -TRD Skid Plate texture painted Black -18 inch Magnaflow -Icon 3 leaf Progressive Pack with overload spring -Window Tint -Wet Okle Seat covers-behind the grill hella 500s

Most recent shot of the truck

before a few little detailed mods

Toytec Coilovers with Bilstein 5100s and Eibach Springs Set @ 2.75 lift
Installing the lift at SCMD

Before I put on Spidertrax in the front

Than installing Fabtech AALs at a buddies house

than bought spidertrax to widen the stance

After buying Chris's (Tacotime) grillcraft it Ending up looking like this

Black TRD skid Plate and anytime Running fog lights

Flowmaster 40 series Exhaust

Tinted LED after market Tailights

From This:

To this:

Slight Rake with a fabtech 1.5 AAL

Wet Okle full piping with TRD logo Seat Covers
from the Group buy

A few snowboarding pictures enjoy

Old 01-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Nice build bro! Ever fix the coil squeak issue? Also, I though you went with Dunlop tires?
thanks guys ya i switched to nittos and no that squeak is the the top of the strut i finally figured it out by spraying silicone and it dimmed the sound and took it away for a hour so now i need to take everything apart and get the coils rebuilt with bew bushings and what not
Old 05-07-2010, 01:49 AM   #9

I havent been on here in a while so ill ask you guys a question....... my tacoma or my dads 2008 BMW Z4 hmmmmmm.......

ps: since my last picture got my grillcraft spidertrax and daytime running fogs.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
derrenwd is on a distinguished road
derrenwd's Tacoma Gallery
You have any rrrerrerr sound from the front end after lift was installed. I get a bad on at about 60 ?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrenwd View Post
You have any rrrerrerr sound from the front end after lift was installed. I get a bad on at about 60 ?
not really man the only thing I had was bad squeaks coming from he right shock so I replaced my bilstein 5100's and put all brand new bushings on it and that fixed it right up where would you say you think your hearing that sound come from?
Old 11-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #17
It sounds like it comes from the front drive axel infront of the transfercase
Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrenwd View Post
It sounds like it comes from the front drive axel infront of the transfercase
what i would do is get under there and shake some stuff around see what has play usually if something have some give and moves around is usually the cause
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #19
Thanks I hope I find something will let you know but from what I have read it is common with lifted tacos