Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Toyotadude5's Taco Build

Old 01-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Toyotadude5's Taco Build

So ive been doing mods here and there for the past year since i bought the truck new november of 2008.

Mods-

Procomp 3 inch spacer lift with rear aal
Spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers
Bfg all terrain tires-285-70-17
Spare tire mount (custom)
Bed tool boxes
Sockmonkey Toyota Deer decal
Dual exhaust, no muffler
Roll/Light bar with 4 kc lights
Competition shifter knob
Upgraded Kenwood Head Unit
Sirius Sattellite radio
Took Bed stickers off
Started Debadge

Enjoy
this is how i started out

and this is how it sits today.

Let me know what you all think! I will be postiung up new pics and everything as my progress continues.

Future mods-
6 inch lift
New rims
Total debadge
Sockmonkey Black badges
Cold air intake
Supercharger
Headers
Seat covers
Sound system
h.i.d headlights
Allpro bumpers
Winch
On deck air compressor and tank

But all this has to wait till i have the money.

Thanks for looking!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

looking into new rims now. Will post up pics if i get them.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:10 AM   #5

thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick dude! Love the light bar and custom fabbed spare carrier. You and your grandpa did a great job!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:15 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Looks sick dude! Love the light bar and custom fabbed spare carrier. You and your grandpa did a great job!
thanks man!! Appreciate the compliments!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #8

got some new work done, and new pics for you guys.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:43 AM   #10

updates to the truck.

- front and back bumpers are off, getting custom ones built this week.

- dual exhaust is off, now its just a 3 inch pipe out just before the passenger rear tire, no cats, no mufflers. Its loud as hell and i like it!!

will get pics up when the bumpers are on
Old 02-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #11
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
And some sound!
Old 02-26-2010, 02:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
And some sound!
haha everytime i try to do a sound clip with my camera it sounds like shit
Old 02-26-2010, 08:24 AM   #13
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
If you dont mind me asking, what did it cost you to get the rhino line done? Truck looks great. I like the spare tire carrier.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #14

well its ez liner, did it myself, cost is 16 dollars per spray can. And i used 6 cans. so under $100.

Spare tire carrier is custom, my grandpa and i built it, cost $25
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
I remember seeing the thread about building it. I really like it. I thought about it but want to get a tool box so I went with a tire gate
Old 02-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I remember seeing the thread about building it. I really like it. I thought about it but want to get a tool box so I went with a tire gate
ya i just love the look of this one. Also its up on the wheel wells so i can still put stuff in the bed under it.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
You planning on getting a full size spare? I think I found some 951's for around $130 when I was looking.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I like all that you've done so far
Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
You planning on getting a full size spare? I think I found some 951's for around $130 when I was looking.
i actually have a full size spare on it now. Id like to find another rim tho
Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #20

new bumpers