LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jspadaro's Build

Old 08-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #21
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Some supercharger acceleration videos... The shittiness of the stock clutch is clearly affecting my 0-60 times, one of the videos was somewhat sloppy. But hey, it's a 4-popper; I wanted it to get out of its own way, and now it does.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:46 AM   #22
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
jspadaro your getting 248 HP after installing the charger? what was your 0-60 time with stock clutch?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #23
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes, although it's more like 220 with the regular stage 1 kit. Mine has a slightly smaller pulley, etc. My 0-60 time before was, slow. I have no idea. All I have is the stock clutch.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #24
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
jspadaro so you stage one kit is different than the kit by urd? I though there site said it was stage 3
Old 08-17-2011, 06:55 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander323bc View Post
jspadaro so you stage one kit is different than the kit by urd? I though there site said it was stage 3
My truck was the test truck, and Gadget tuned it for a smaller pulley and a bit more boost than the regular stage 1 kit. It's approximately stage 2, which will be purchaseable through URD as far as I know (mainly consisting of the smaller pulley).
Old 08-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #26
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
man i cant believe you didnt mention the rear diff mod that kyle worked so hard to perfect.........
Old 08-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
man i cant believe you didnt mention the rear diff mod that kyle worked so hard to perfect.........
Good point... I wanted to announce, by the way, that I also have installed a CUSTOM diff breather mod, done by the one and only Kyle (SuthrnTaco07). He did it all by himself, almost, except for when Will did all of it.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #28
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha!!!!! But hows the Icons??
Old 08-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #29
And Kyle, if you get around to reading this, thanks again for the mod (seriously)

The icons are great. They're actually stiffer on-road than my leepers were, but they soak up the bumps just great. I'm very happy with it.

I keep meaning to ask Matt how the Leepers worked out and if he got them rebuilt.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #30
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Cool cool!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #31
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
is it possible to post the supercharger videos on Youtube? quicktime isn't allowing me to view the videos.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #32
bhd1223 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Explosive Ordnance Disposal Team Chief
bhd1223's Tacoma Gallery
How's the supercharger working these days? Have you run into any issues with it yet? What's the typical octane you use when filling up? It's something I'm considering but want to make sure it's not going to cause any headaches.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhd1223 View Post
How's the supercharger working these days? Have you run into any issues with it yet? What's the typical octane you use when filling up? It's something I'm considering but want to make sure it's not going to cause any headaches.
You need to use whatever is the highest octane available; here it's 93. I've filled with 92 before, though.

No issues, just awesome.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #34
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
good to hear the truck is still runnin strong, hope all is well out in NC for ya. give me a holler if you are ever passin through my side of town and we will meet up.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #35
Right on, Justin!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #36
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Any thoughts on the SSQV? Is there any specific reason it's used cause I can't stand the SSQV BOV sound. I've had several different ones on Rx7's/STi's I think the Greddy RS which just dumps air similar to the sound you might here out of an air compressor.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Any thoughts on the SSQV? Is there any specific reason it's used cause I can't stand the SSQV BOV sound. I've had several different ones on Rx7's/STi's I think the Greddy RS which just dumps air similar to the sound you might here out of an air compressor.
You'd have to ask Gadget; I'd imagine you could probably try to swap your own in?
Old 10-15-2012, 05:20 PM   #38
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good! i’ll be keeping an eye for you since you around. and PM’ed.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #39
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Anything new going on with the truck?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:47 AM   #40
Still waiting on my bumper from Brute Force

Products Discussed in this Thread