Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jspadaro's Build

Old 01-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #41
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait to see it jim!!! super excited. be heading up your way this weekend, goin to gatlinburg for a family vacation.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #42
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
See what? And you're kidding me, when are you going to be here for? Because now we're heading down to Cullman on Friday and back on Monday!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #43
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
your bumper when you get it.

same.... go friday leave monday.....
Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 AM   #44
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Poopstain. Well, I won't have it yet anyway, you have my cell # right? If nothing else, I'll give you a ring one of the times we're in the cullman area too, we go down to birmingham a lot.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:11 AM   #45
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
nope, i was never privileged enough to get it.

hey not to get too far off topic but if you would keep an eye out for someone that might need my aal please, its a wheeler's progressive aal. trying to get rid of some odds and ends that i dont need or am not using anymore.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:15 AM   #46
Haha. Yup, I can post in the Tennessee thread
Old 01-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #47
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks, i dont have any pics of them off though cuz ive never gotten around to taking any..... i know im lazy. but they are the wheelers 3 leaf aal with around 1,500 miles on them. go for $150 plus shipping new, which turns out to just a couple dollars under $200. ill take $140 OBO for them. and ill say this the faster the deal the more generous ill be on best offer. HA!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #48
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
get posting pic of that bumper! now i will be sure to spot you around town. i have seen a few around with ARB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
can't wait to see it jim!!! super excited. be heading up your way this weekend, goin to gatlinburg for a family vacation.
you in Gatlinburg? sweet have fun. i maybe coming up tomorrow evening to meet up with a FL member and snowboard.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #49
I didn't get the bumper on til today... I was painting it this week.

Boom, albeit I still need to add some washers for fitment adjustment.
Attached Thumbnails
jspadaro's Build-imag0011.jpg   jspadaro's Build-imag0013.jpg   jspadaro's Build-imag0012.jpg  
Old 08-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #50
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
hey do you still have your SC, I4? how many miles have you put on it, hows it holding up? I have been really thinking hard on getting this kit. Thanks for any info!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #51
I actually sold the truck to get a tow vehicle and a dedicated trail beater. The supercharger was doing great until then. It's a good alternative to buying a new truck with a v6, and your only alternative if you want to stay regular cab.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #52
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
I actually sold the truck to get a tow vehicle and a dedicated trail beater. The supercharger was doing great until then. It's a good alternative to buying a new truck with a v6, and your only alternative if you want to stay regular cab.

Ah man nice truck! Too bad you had to part with it, I've been interested in the SC as well. What kind of mileage were you getting out of it? Did it increase over stock mpgs?

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2013, 09:33 AM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Ah man nice truck! Too bad you had to part with it, I've been interested in the SC as well. What kind of mileage were you getting out of it? Did it increase over stock mpgs?

Thanks!
It stayed about the same. I got around 21 highway, 18-19 mixed. Highway did actually improve a little, I think because I never really had to drop down to fourth anymore if I didn't want to. I was able to shift a little sooner and cruise at lower RPM.

I would say you can basically expect MPG to not change, but now you have to pay for premium, so that adds a bit of cost. It definitely isn't more economical, but if you want more power, it does the job for sure.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #54
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
It stayed about the same. I got around 21 highway, 18-19 mixed. Highway did actually improve a little, I think because I never really had to drop down to fourth anymore if I didn't want to. I was able to shift a little sooner and cruise at lower RPM.

I would say you can basically expect MPG to not change, but now you have to pay for premium, so that adds a bit of cost. It definitely isn't more economical, but if you want more power, it does the job for sure.

Great to know! Thank you for the information sir!