Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

New toys!!!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #21
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
LOL I'm on here at least once a day. Just have not had anything to say I guess??
Not being a post whore is never a bad thing.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Not being a post whore is never a bad thing.
how would you know
Old 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
hello pot.. hello kettle
Old 02-01-2010, 10:50 AM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #26
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Nice setup...it should be really cool
I hope so. If I could only get my fab guy to call me back with a time that he can build my lid for the trailer.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #27
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Will I got a step closer, got the lid built, to finishing my trailer here are a few pics...

Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #29
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
^Looks good, Nice work!
Old 02-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #30
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Nice looking set up. Were you ever considering putting the tent on the roof of the truck? I really like the trailer, did you get it at a military auction? That trailer will be bomb proof when complete.
I have considered putting the RTT on top of the roof. Give it that Safari look? But not sure what aftermarket roof rack to use or buy without the OEM bars that I hate some much? I may even build another bed rack to mount the tent on if I decide not to use the trailer. I have found a roof rack on CL that is for a Tundra that looks like it might work just not sure?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #32
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Roof Top Tent

I got the roof top tent put together and installed with the help from the boys at TOD and TTR this past Sunday. I purchased the Overland+Series (part number RTT9009) from TRDparts4U/GO Overland!. Sure does look good and can't wait to use it! I will have to weld in another cross bar to move the RTT forward a little and balance the trailer. It doesn't pull too bad but now you know it's there. I will also need some bigger struts for the lid. It's now harder to open than it is to close. I wouldn't want to have my fingers caught on the rim if you know what I mean. I'll get those here soon. For now it works OK. Here are some pics...

Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #34
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
That is sick, great work Kilo!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #35
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME AS HELL!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #36
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
I did a little more on the trailer. The tent was too far back and it wasn't pulling right but I think I have it now. I made a couple of adjustable crossbars that will bolt into place. This way I can center the RTT as the trailer sits. Then I could always drill some more adjusting holes on the rack for some adjustments. The trailer sits almost level with the Tacoma and pulls good now.. I think it came out OK. I'll be able to fit a ton of stuff inside the trailer but it looks REAL small compared to the taco. LOL I'll be headed to Padre Island National Sea Shore in May, the 22nd thru the 24th, if any Texas boys would like to tag along. Going to be a fishing and relaxing trip more than anything. Here are some pics of the progress.....

Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #37
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
that set up is awesome!!

When zombies attack i might pm you for one...