Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Murdered_out_taco Build!

Old 02-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Murdered_out_taco Build!

Mods List

-Procomp Stage 2 6inch lift

-17inch AXT Teflon Coated Thungs On Toyo Open Country 295/70/17

-Also Have Fullsize Spare In Bed/ Customs Fire Extingisher Mount

-Avid Offroad Front Bar/ N-fab Steps/ Undercover Bead Cover

-T-rex #2 Eyelids/Lami-x Yellow Fog Covers

-H.I.D Headlights 5k 55 watt/ Foglights 3k 35watt/ LED Parking lights

-2 Toughlight Led bars behind grill One Spot one Flood/Spot combo

-BAMF Light Bracket with led mounts

-Black Housing Headlights/09 Blacked Out Taillights

-Magnaflow Catback Exhaust with turn down/ K&N Drop In Filter

-WeatherTech Floor Mats/ Wet Okole Seatcovers

Mods To Come

Uca's/ Trd Intake/ Trd Supercharger

Sliders/ HiLift Jack install/ NOT IN THAT ORDER LOL!

Pics of her 100% stock looks so much different! I was geeking out when i took her home funny stuff!

This Is Her With Blacked Out Tails Black Head Lights And Tint.

All Badges Still On And Trd Bed Sticker

This Is A Pic From The Day Lifted Her With Out The N-Fab Nerf Bars

After N-Fab Install

Pic Of The Yellow Fog Light Mod In The Snow

Pics Of The Grill Craft Install

Pics from install of LED bars

Out aiming the lights

These Are Pics Of The RideFresh Out The Paint Shop Got Her Repainted Buffed And Polished Had Few Scraches And Got Keyed So I Just Payed A Little Extra And Got Her Total Redone!

I Just Ordered New Head Lights Same Ones Just Better These Leaked and Going To Smoke The New Head Lights When They Get Here.

Also Took Of All Badges And Stickers. But The v6 Sr5 Painted Them Flat Black

Much More Pics Of Mods On Pages 5,7 thru 10,14,15,and 26!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!! I like the wheels better without the center caps though IMO. I have the same exact rims but without the caps.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Taco... since '97
LB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant futureLB Taco has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: J
LB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good Bro, I like the all black-

should move this to the Builds thread...
Old 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, how is the pro-comp lift been working out for you? any issues?
Old 02-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #6
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skistoy View Post
Nice, how is the pro-comp lift been working out for you? any issues?
Great No Problems At All Love The Ride! I Have A Buddy At The Dealer So They Gave Me A Crack Head Price And Installed It To! Going To Go Stage 2 Soon And That Will Be It For The Lift Side Of My Truck!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
dude your truck looks badass. me likey!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
looks bada$$ bro! you still wanna trade taillights ill give you some cash with them too
Old 02-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
now that is a murdered out taco
Old 02-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
braggman7's Tacoma Gallery

just kidding........

bad ass truck man. im envious.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #13

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
what wheels are those
ATX Thungs I Love Them Sick Wheel I Think!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
looks bada$$ bro! you still wanna trade taillights ill give you some cash with them too
? I Wanted to trade light haha i could get you the hook on getting yours done cheap crack head price!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by braggman7 View Post

just kidding........

bad ass truck man. im envious.
HAHA That Was A Good One I Was Like What A Hater! jk
Old 02-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Nice truck.

Stupid term. My title says it all...

x2
Old 02-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #17
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
hey M.O.T.! how much did it cost u to have your truck's paint redone and what all did they do? looks awesome though, i would like to have that done to my bsp taco!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #19
MocoTaco is on a distinguished road
MocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, she's a beauty!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #20
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Sick truck.