So after much contemplating I decided to tell the garages to go screw themselves and try to install the lift kit by myself. Thankfully, there just happened to be a mini-wrench meet on 13-Feb and with the help of some really great guys I finally got my lift installed (well almost).
...I had some "issues".
1.) AAL was sent from vendor for stock spring pak when I have TSB springs. Problem discovered...AAL was too long for AAL.
2.) garage who installed my coil/struts for the front end put the retaining cup on upside down! This coming from an "Offroad Garage". Thank god for NTB and a $20 bill!
3.) Wheels rubbing on the caliper....grrr
In the end everything got installed and the final piece, the AAL will be here Wed!!
The new hardware...
Packing up and heading to the wrench meet
Lets get to work!
Problem No.1!! AAL sent from vendor is for stock leaf spring pak...I have TSB. Result is the AAL is too long! So....removed the AAL and sent it back first thing Monday. Still waiting for the new AAL for the TSB to show up!
Problem No.2!! Retainer cup is installed backwards! After a bitching out of the garage and a trip to NTB and a $20 bill later....ready to go!
New Light Racing UCA's vs stock...
New shoes!! KMC XD122 Enduro's wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70R17
Finished product less AAL (coming Wed!)