Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

streetcustoms' build

Old 03-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #21
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
what can i say we think alike and like the same parts

you going to be at the mod day
Old 03-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #23
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
you will love them
for about 2.5" of lift you will want about this much thread showing. anything beyond that makes the truck real rough and not fun to drive.

im planning on raising it to 3 inch of lift to make it even with the rear lift
Old 03-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #24
jd werent you at mod day 2 and helped me with my ome lift
Old 03-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #26
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
From personal experience I would say start low and work your way up to get it just right

I can also adjust mine using the small spanner wrench (with a small cheater bar over it) without removing the tires, Just jack it up and adjust acordingly.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #27
do you have to jack it up to adjust it or can you do it while parked
Old 03-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #28
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I was there. I helped you a little. But I didn't help putting the ome shocks on the coils. I was painting my wheels. Iremember you jumping in front of noe's house and you forgot to tighten the lugs. Haha
Old 03-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #29
lol yea good times good times after fox coilovers we sould all hit a trail i want to test my rear icons and foxs out next on the list wil be leaf packs
Old 04-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
just got my fox 2.5s

getting them installed tomm

about to order ome rear leafs
Attached Thumbnails
streetcustoms' build-img00135-20100331-1615.jpg