Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Wingshootin's Build

Old 02-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Wingshootin's Build

Well I thought I would go ahead and start my build thread. My truck is all stock at the present other than the Destination M/T/'s that it is sitting on. Below are some pics of my Taco and a list of what is to be done next with an approximate time table.

Next up:

6" Procomp Stage 1 Suspension lift (5/05/2010)(Completed)
Ultra Goliath (Black) 17" wheels (Completed 2/17/2010)
HID Fogs (March 2010)
BHLM (Completed 3/2/2010)
Eagle Eyes LED Tail Lights Black (Completed 3/1/2010)
Mickey Thompson MTZ's 33/12.5/17 (Completed 4/5/2010)
New stereo system(some type of console touch screen April or May 2010)
Aeries bull bar with skid plate (completed 2/18/10)
Front windows tinted 18% (Completed Feb 15, 2010)

And I am sure there will be other items along the way. I will post pics as the transformation takes place.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
That truck is gonna look bad ass...Im lovin the tires.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
Sweet looking taco. What size tires are you running right now?

Thanks for the compliment. I am running 265/70/17's right now. If I didnt buy them a couple of weeks ago I would go ahead and buy the new Nitto Trail Grapp. M/T's but I cant justify it. Unless someone wants to take these off my hands
Old 02-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Got my lift done today finally. Check out the pics below. What a difference the 3" Revtec Suspension Lift makes on a truck. Next up the wheels.....next week. No more mud flaps either.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
$605 installed out the door.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!! Pretty damn reasonable compared to what I've been quoted. I'm still shopping around!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
My new wheels will be here Wednesday and my bull bar will be here Tues. Suggestions on what I should do next from my list?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
Got the front windows tinted to 18% literally 30 minutes ago. Waiting for them to cure to get rid of the "milky" color that they are now. But overall I am satisfied. 2 more days till the new wheels.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #12
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
looking good I love the black sand pearl tacomas
Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #13
Thanks for the comment
Old 02-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
HMAN is on a distinguished road

Army:
HMAN's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck, love the color
Old 02-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
Wheels will be here tomorrow. Cant wait.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
New wheels are here and installed. 17" Ultra Goliaths.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #17
vatechoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Darryl
vatechoma's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great looking truck, you need to do the BHLM to get the full blackout effect
Old 02-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatechoma View Post
that is a great looking truck, you need to do the bhlm to get the full blackout effect

bhlm?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:17 AM   #19
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
bhlm?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ights-how.html
Old 02-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
Bull Bar installed tday.