Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gerty, the build down.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #322
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Lookeeng gooood!
Hey the coils should be here in a week or two, then I'll let you know what's going on.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #323
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
What kind did you get?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #324
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
What kind did you get?
The higher rate Eibachs from the Sittin Sic group buy.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #325
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

weazleburger's Tacoma Gallery
from a prerunner access cab? or the base access cab?
i read on here that the access cab seats won't bolt up (3 holes will on driver and passenger but have to drill one)?

you transplant seatbelts and wiring harness from the bench to the buckets or are those from the buckets?
Old 04-30-2011, 08:15 PM   #326
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

btw here's the thread i was reading

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ket-seats.html
Old 04-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #327
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazleburger View Post
from a prerunner access cab? or the base access cab?
i read on here that the access cab seats won't bolt up (3 holes will on driver and passenger but have to drill one)?

you transplant seatbelts and wiring harness from the bench to the buckets or are those from the buckets?
Quote:
btw here's the thread i was reading

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ket-seats.html
From an SR5 access cab. Shouldn't matter what model.

All of the holes are there if you have 2nd gen Toyota Tacoma buckets with the seat brackets. Shit lines up perfectly.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #329
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
so if i got the Corbeau seat brackets for the Xrunner i'll be in the clear?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #330
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
ryry what r u planning to do about the airbag situation? are your airbag's not working now?
Yea works fine for the driver. lol

I dunno about the passenger, I always have it turned off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
so if i got the Corbeau seat brackets for the Xrunner i'll be in the clear?
Should work, yes.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #331
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks man. hopefully my build will be almost as awesome.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #332
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
thanks man. hopefully my build will be almost as awesome.
Well then get to work.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #333

so the driver's side plugs in and works but the passenger's side won't unless you had the right harness?

would regular non sr5 seats, trd seats, and xrunner seats bolt right in you think? if so it would give more options of buckets to try to find
Old 05-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #334
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
so the driver's side plugs in and works but the passenger's side won't unless you had the right harness?

would regular non sr5 seats, trd seats, and xrunner seats bolt right in you think? if so it would give more options of buckets to try to find
All of the Tacoma seats with the brackets should bolt right up.

I know the drivers side is fine because it doesn't yell at me to buckle the seat belt.

The passenger side doesn't matter because I don't have side airbags and the seat doesn't have a pressure sensor in it like the bench does. The bench has the pressure sensor because it's a standard cab and you need to be able to turn the air bag off in the even that you have a baby seat installed.

The access cabs don't have that issue, thusly it's a moot issue. I always have the passenger side airbag turned off regardless.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #335

question about the xrunner shock and spring. how did you install them? were there any specialty tools needed?
Old 05-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #336
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
question about the xrunner shock and spring. how did you install them? were there any specialty tools needed?
Basic metric hand tools (sockets, ratchets, torque wrenches), jack stands, floor jack, I think we may have used the bottle jack for support so we didn't tear any brake lines.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #338
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
you got new interior pics ryan? with the seats
Old 05-05-2011, 08:13 AM   #339

if you haven't installed the eibachs yet, could you post a step by step. that would be so helpful. i have never messed with the front suspension on my taco yet.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #340
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
if you haven't installed the eibachs yet, could you post a step by step. that would be so helpful. i have never messed with the front suspension on my taco yet.
Oh man. lol

Um, if I remember, sure. haha

That's going to add so much more time. But if I remember, yea, I will.