Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gerty, the build down.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #681
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #682
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Count 'em, 9 cup holders in a single cab.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #684
Mob parking lots.

Gacias compa.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #687
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Bad ass pic!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #688
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
amigo when are you coming back up.
Whenever he puts his fiberglass on.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #690
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so sick, your truck makes me want to lower mine haha
Old 02-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #691
Mob parking lots.

Small one hour mod day today.

Black lower valence, still need to stick on my XR trim piece.

Also put on upper & lower eyelids today.
These are the Toyota Man T2 eyelids.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:15 AM   #693
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude. You paint or wrap the valence?
Old 02-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #694
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
Looks good dude. You paint or wrap the valence?
Just paint.

I stuck on my XR piece after it dried.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #695
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just paint.

I stuck on my XR piece after it dried.
Nice. I am thinking about painting my front bumper with the Duplicolor color match rattle cans. Not sure how well it's gonna work for such a big area but I am gonna give it a shot.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #696
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
Nice. I am thinking about painting my front bumper with the Duplicolor color match rattle cans. Not sure how well it's gonna work for such a big area but I am gonna give it a shot.
Wow. Good luck.

I suck at painting. lol
Old 02-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #697
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ah...my projector fogs i made...look good
Old 02-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #698
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Small one hour mod day today.

Black lower valence, still need to stick on my XR trim piece.

Also put on upper & lower eyelids today.
These are the Toyota Man T2 eyelids.

I still need to color match my grille and order my eyelids. looks good man!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #699
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
#rice
Old 02-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #700
Mob parking lots.

#jdmasfuck