Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Flynn Diesel's Build

Old 02-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Flynn Diesel's Build

So I purchased my first Tacoma back in October. Super White 2010 PreRunner SR5 Double Cab (Option 2) with tow package. It had stock 16” steel wheels.

edited for additional photos: leather armrest mod, redline hood struts

Here it sat just after getting my rear spring TSB completed.

I got plenty of ideas after my first AZ meet-up. I also picked up my fancy Tacoma World decal to go with my Marine Corps decal.

My first mod was to replace my stock grill with a black Grill Craft MX grill thanks to the Truck Alterations Group Buy.

Then I picked up a sweet set of Bilstein 5100’s thanks to DownSouth Motorsports. Then Andrew (AriZonaD54) hooked me up with a set of BFG AT KO 285/70/17’s. I ordered 17/9 XD Addict’s in the Black & Machined finish for 4 Wheel Parts. I dropped my truck off at 4WP at 9:00 this morning to have the Bilsteins’s, wheels and tires installed. Got the call at 2:00 PM that it was ready.

Here it sits.

Leather Armrest Mod

Redline Hood Struts

Love the ride and can’t complain.
Future mods:
Wet Okole seat covers
Weathertech Mats
AAL to level it out

What say you?
Old 02-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
it says all the pictures are deleted
Old 02-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
kylek250 is on a distinguished road
kylek250's Tacoma Gallery
dude very clean i like it alot
Old 02-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
nice work!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet! I like the new wheels. And I'm glad you were able to get the tires from Andy, since they were in decent shape and he was willing to let go of them for a pretty good deal. Good work!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #13
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and clean. Very nice!!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I love white tacos, and yours looks amazing
Old 02-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #16
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
very very nicely done
Old 02-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #19
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Tires look great. Glad you are happy! And the truck looks badass!
Old 02-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #20
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I thought the title said Flynn's Diesel build, I thought you were putting a diesel motor in yout taco. Looks great though.