Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Lembowski Greyhound LT BUILT RIGHT

Old 02-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Lembowski Greyhound LT BUILT RIGHT

I LOVE MY DESERT!

Long Travel Build

All work done by The Truck Shop in San Diego, CA

2009 Tacoma Prerunner Offroad Package. Converted to a 4x4. Named Greyhound, cause its Grey and has them long sexy legs.

Front:
Built Right Fab LT kit
King 2.5x8 RR coilovers
King 2.5x8 RR 3 tube bypasses
6 ply limit straps

Rear:
Built Right Hangers & 11" shackles
Deaver E30 pack
King 2.5x16 RR triple bypasses
King 2.0 bumps
Built Right Fab bedcage connected to cab cage

Body:
Full Cab Cage
Built Right front bumper
Built Right rear bumper
Glassworks front fenders and bedsides
Line-x on bedside splash area by Line-x San Diego
Completely boxed frame
Stock frame cut off after bumps, Custom Frame tapers out
Built Right Fab coil bucket shock tower gussets
Built Right spindle gussets
Built Right shock tower cross bracing
Clevis mount limit straps on all four corners

Sound System:
Kenwood DNX6140
Subx Custom 09+ Access Cab box
JL Audio 10w3v3-2 Subwoofer
Boston Acoustics GTA-400m Amplifier
Viper Alarm

Interior stuff
PRP Enduro Seats
Weathertechs
Jerez LED guage swap

Communication:
Kenwood TM-281A ham radio w/ 2M whip

Lighting:
5 Baja Designs LaPaz 8" HID's
2 Rigid Industries Dually dust lights
30" LED Combo bar in bumper
22" LED Combo bar in bumper

Wheels and Tires:
16x8 Stealth Custom Series SR8
Goodyear MTR Kevlars 315/75-16
BORA 1.5" spacers in rear

Performance:
4.56 Gearing
Slotted Powerbrake Rotors
Redline Fluids

How Greyhound sits today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Ae-...m-upload_owner

Old 02-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mid Travel Build:

Performance
AFE Filter
Trd Catback exhaust dumped after the axle

Suspension
ICON Extended Travel Remote Resi
Allpro Standard 3" Leaf Pack
Desert Products UCA's (From Downsouth Motorsports)
Rear Fox 2.0's
Allpro flip kit with stock bumps

Wheels/Tires
Procomp 7005's
BFG KM2 285/70/17

Interior
Wet Okole seat covers front and rear
Weathertech floormats front and rear
Wet Okole arm rest/door
Custom painted door panels
Vent Visors

Sound System:
Kenwood DNX6140
Subx Custom 09+ Access Cab box
JL Audio 10w3v3-2 Subwoofer
Boston Acoustics GTA-400m Amplifier
Viper Alarm

Armor
Allpro Plate bumper
Allpro Skid Plate
Demello Hybrid Sliders

Exterior
Bestop Supertop
DIY Painted grill with Grillcraft
Bed Mat
Black Rear Bumper
Plastic dip Badges

Lighting
3 Lightforce Striker 170's
Stock fogs mounted in All Pro bumper

Old Build

Day One parked next to my previous Acura TL before the new owner comes to get it:

1st thing added a indash Kenwood DNX6140 Navi:

Tinted windows:

Wet Okoles added:

Wet Okoles and custom paint on the selector and speaker grill:

Yeah for new rims and tires!!!

Sliders installed today 3/19/10. thanks again Demello!

Black Bestop Bed X-tender Installed yesterday, bicycle locks installed so it doesn't go missing.

Black bumper in, chrome out

Back from the trails

Old 02-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice start Matt. You definitely have a lot more pictures to take...
1) Bed Divider
2) Bed Mat
3) Intake... just to name a few.
It's about time.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
Rompin Around

New rims and tire pics added
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet lookin truck!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! that tl is sick too
Old 02-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #10
waltonhockey17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
waltonhockey17's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick keep it up!! love the duratracs
Old 02-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
matt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nicematt86 is just really nice
Law Enforcement: Local LEO
Name: Matt
matt86's Tacoma Gallery
What size are your tires? Looks awesome
Old 02-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
sweet looking truck
Old 02-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt86 View Post
What size are your tires? Looks awesome
265/70/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
sweet looking truck
Thanks! I'm soo happy with the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Looks good Matt!!!

What size are the tires? How do you like the Wranglers? I am torn between getting those or the KM2.
265/70/17, I really like them so far, need to get out to the trails soon to put them through the paces. I thought about the KM2's but these have a mile rating and are better on gas. They look similar though I must say.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
Rompin Around

Quote:
What did you pay per tire? Where? Now the question is 285s or 265s...yours looks really good at 265.
Got them at Discount Tire in Imperial Beach.

I really like these in 265, 285 would be nice but I'm not lifting that high.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #17
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Got them at Discount Tire in Imperial Beach.

I really like these in 265, 285 would be nice but I'm not lifting that high.

Got it...I think I will go with 265s when it is time...I would need UCAs to lift my truck up more to fit the 285s...and I love the ride the way it is now. What is the name of your wheels?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #18
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and if you want to hit up Pine Valley again let us know. You need to come out to Corral Canyon...it is way more fun and challenging. You being a locked 2wd should be okay just like Derek.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #19
Rompin Around

Quote:
Got it...I think I will go with 265s when it is time...I would need UCAs to lift my truck up more to fit the 285s...and I love the ride the way it is now. What is the name of your wheels?
Pro Comp 7005's

Quote:
Oh and if you want to hit up Pine Valley again let us know. You need to come out to Corral Canyon...it is way more fun and challenging. You being a locked 2wd should be okay just like Derek.
I'm for sure down, been pretty busy the last few weekends and I'm moving my girlfriend in the next few weekends but March its on.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #20

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Pro Comp 7005's

I'm for sure down, been pretty busy the last few weekends and I'm moving my girlfriend in the next few weekends but March its on.

Big fan of the wheels and they fit the truck perfect.

I am taking it easy until after the Santee Meet. We will have to set up a March or April Trip...which we will talk about during the Santee Meet up.