Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tactical Tacoma's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tactical Tacoma's Build

***********UPDATE....I trade my 2009 SSM TRD Sport Prerunner in for a 2012 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport********

Bought my 2009 TRD Sport Prerunner, with tow package and JBL 6 disc back in August. I bought a Prerunner because I mainly need a truck for towing and hauling reasons. Although after becoming a member on this site, I do want a 4x4 now. Here's the mods I've done so far. Please give me some feedback.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:
  • LR or TC UCA's
  • Avid Off-Road "Arctic" Light bar
  • Avid Off-Road Side Steps or Sliders
  • Waag Rear Bumper Guard or AllPro Off-Road Rear Tube Bumper
  • Sockmonkey Decal for Bedside
  • Bestop Supertop
  • Grillcraft or Satoshi Grille
  • AFE Pro Dry-S Filter
  • eBay "JDM/Crystal" style black headlights
  • New speakers all around
  • Scanguage II
  • Blendmounts for Radar and Scanguage II
  • Tuffy Security Lock boxes for bed compartments
  • Console Vault Center Console mounted safe
  • Larger cup holder mod
Old 02-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
your trucks looking real good
Old 02-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah thats how my 1991 Celica Turbo is. Its been a project since 1997 when I was 16. The mods are still going on with it too. Its one of the reasons my truck build is going slower paced than i'd prefer
Old 02-17-2010, 03:51 AM   #8
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
WOW does not come even close to describing your truck. It's awesome. (I'm an old guy...WOW is just about all I know) I looked at your radar detector and how you had it mounted. Just out of curiosity did you every check out a blendmount for it? I just ordered one...kind of curious what you would think of it. By the way the parts and pieces I like are the small things. That's what sets a truck off to me. Valve caps, yellow fogs, bed divider...etc.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #9
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck dude. I love the XD sticker on the rear (as I'm an XD fan myself), and the hitch cover. Hopefully I see ya around town. I'm in Sugar Land.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #10
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Good Looking Truck. Love the hitch cover.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
WOW does not come even close to describing your truck. It's awesome. (I'm an old guy...WOW is just about all I know) I looked at your radar detector and how you had it mounted. Just out of curiosity did you every check out a blendmount for it? I just ordered one...kind of curious what you would think of it. By the way the parts and pieces I like are the small things. That's what sets a truck off to me. Valve caps, yellow fogs, bed divider...etc.
Yeah I looked long and hard at BlendMount but, couldn't justify the price. However when I get my Scanguage II I'm definitely gonna get a BlendMount for it, so I'll prop do the radar too. Scanguage above mirror, and radar below
Old 02-25-2010, 06:27 AM   #13
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. I never thought about changing out the wheels center caps.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #15
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
It was the VERY 1st mod i did
I'm borrowing the idea and ordering the center caps tomorrow... You got the know how to do your 5100s? I'm still thinking of hosting a meet. You interested?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #16
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride. Where at in houston are you?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:36 AM   #18

5100's and Spidertrax coming tomorrow!!!! cant wait. Thinking about getting some OME 883's or 884's and an AAL in rear. Probably gonna try and get the Suspension TSB done as a cheaper/free alternative

Products Discussed in this Thread