LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LIL' BLUEz build

Old 02-21-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
LIL' BLUEz build

Well it started out with me buyin my truck used with 20,000 miles in 07' for my first vehicle. everything was stock event the tires and it had one of those under covers on it. i dont have a first pic but first thing i did was put 285/70/17 on stock rims with 1/4 inch wheel spacer.
then i took the mud flaps off.

then i went to the beach

then i got the grill craft upper and lower lower isnt on yet

then i put the front billie's 5100 on the front at the highest setting (bully dogging for a day)

everything complete tsb aal and 5100's at 2.5

sock monkey retro vinyls

17" XD Hoss on old tires 285/70/17

newest thing added black head lights

got the 5100's at 0 and camburg 4.0 spindles in front and tsb with tsb aal in the rear rocking bro lean for a while

future mods
maybe bigger tires
...... then who know
viets pics of my truck thanks again man
Old 02-21-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looking good!
Old 02-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Looked awesome at stock height with 33s.
yah thats why im hopefully going to go with bigger tires. because the wheel wells look empty .
but yes it did turn out good. just doing the aal around 3 today so everything will be lifted correctly no bully dog
Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
lookg good! just throw some rims on it and u r set... hows the ride with the billys set at 2.5 and the stock uca's? i heard it can be shitty.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad start, im not a fan of the pinstripe tho.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #16
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 05-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #19
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I see your truck with 33s and no lift, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

The SockMonkey retro stickers look good on your Speedway Blue, also.