Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KTMs Build

Old 02-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
KTMs Build

Current Shot 10/22/11

New Suspension, OBA, Exhaust: Page 2

My Build
Specs:
2007 Toyota Tacoma
TRD Sport DCLB
4.0 4x4

Exterior:
Fox 2.5 Coilovers
Total Chaos UCAs
Total Chaos LCA skids
Fox 2.0 Rear shocks
285/75/16 BFG KM2
16x8 Helos
Onboard Air
T-Rex billet
Hook-Ups

Performance:
TRD S/C
URD Supergrip 2.825 pully
URD Full 3 Inch Piping Exhaust with Magnaflow
URD MAF CAL
AFE Stage II Si

Interior:
Wet Okoles
Kenwood DDX6019
Weathertecs
Valentine One Radar

Old 02-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

looks good
Old 02-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeet!!
Old 02-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Nice man Its looking good.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks everybody
Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
badass truck man. wish i had a sc
Old 03-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig, man. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck man. Nice work.
2 questions.
1)How do you like the Km2's on the highway? noise?
2) How well does your bike fit in the long bed? Wish you wouldve got a short bed?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
1. My dad has the chevy 8.1 in his surbaban with toyo mts, and those tires are fucking loud. My km2s sound like an at compared. Like they are noticeable, but not bad like radio with like 5 volume or a conversation will make it so you cant hear it.
2. The bike fits great in the DCLB, if i go by myself i put the bike in the side, and it is just perfect size, and with 2 bikes the rear tire of bike is a little less then the middle of the tailgate. I have room to stick my gas can (square can) and tool box in-between the edge of the tire and my ready ramp. If i would have gotten a short bed i guarantee i would be looking at a full size right now and get an 8 foot bed. the 5 foot is just not usable for me, but my 6 foot is absolutely totally perfect for the bikes and the looks.
Thanks for the info. Again the truck looks awesome.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any sound clips of the rig?
exhaust? s/c?
Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
nice sounds good. when you get that exhaust on, try to get another sound clip.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #16

Wow what a neglected build thread. Im going to have to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
how do you like the magnaflow?
I like the sound as for performance I felt no difference, I need a new map tho for my MAF calibrator I just dont know where to start
Old 08-22-2010, 08:34 AM   #17
Neff909 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st ID
Neff909's Tacoma Gallery
How's that motor
Respond now with that c
Supercharger
Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #18

URD Exhaust

Well its been a while and I finally want to get this thing updated.

URD 3 inch tubing cat-back with a magna flow muffler
http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260518482

Truck at a standstill
http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=IMG_0176.mp4

While driving
http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/v...7.mp4&newest=1
Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #19

Radar Detector

Valentine One - best money can buy IMO
http://www.valentine1.com/

Blendmount with invisicord
http://www.blendmount.com/valentine.html

I choose this system of mounting because I really didn’t want to have cords and suction cups, so bought the blend mount and could not be happier. The radar detector turns on when the truck turns on and its close enough to adjust without obstructing my view.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #20

Onboard Air

First I started off with this HF Air Compressor kit
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt...sor-66399.html

Then a Valair 2.5 gallon tank mounted on the passanger side of the truck bolted to the frame

I ran the hoses along the top of the frame next to the headers

I mounted the compressor to the inside of the front bumper support

My hose is removable and worked out super nicely