Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gusher's Build

Old 08-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #181
StevePre is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
StevePre's Tacoma Gallery
Dayum.... I've got some catchin' up to do......
Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #183
Lil Gusher is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
Lil Gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for getting me all set up Dad!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:45 AM   #184
StevePre is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
StevePre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Gusher View Post
Thanks for getting me all set up Dad!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:04 PM   #185
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Siiiiiiick!!
Old 08-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #187
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Thanks man...likewise! I'm looking for ideas for our Father/Son 1st gen project that started over the weekend. Your truck is what we're looking to create!

Pic makes it look better than it really is but it is a solid start! All new underneath compliments of Toyota and a whole bunch of other new parts. Should be fun! Build started here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ers-build.html Ideas welcome!!!
Very Clean Start! I noticed it's getting a new frame.... I wish they did that in Oregon. hahaha
Truck looks great!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:26 AM   #190
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
They won't do the frame recall in Oregon??? I didn't know it was regional...
I'm not 100% sure - i just looked at a website that showed Oregon as one of the states not doing it. Then again i don't think i need a new frame
Old 10-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #192
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the aux reverse lights? im going to get a set soon and like the compactness of them
Old 10-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #193
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
how do you like the aux reverse lights? im going to get a set soon and like the compactness of them
I really like them and, frankly, can't believe they are still both working so well. For a $15.00 set of Walmart fogs, they have worked out great. I think I must be going on year three or four and they are still going strong. Every once in a while I have to repoint one after I get in some nasty stuff and bend one but aside from that they do exactly what I need. If I break one, I will be buying another set and replacing them.

Looked at your build...grill came out nice! Good work!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #195
NHGuy is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
NHGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,
Hi from Nashua

Do you have a link to the mod for keeping your fog lights on without having any of the parking or headlights on? I'm looking and can't find one. I just got my 2013 and not having the ability to turn on my fog lights only is really annoying. Recently when it was really foggy and I had to have my headlights on, I was blinded.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #196
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHGuy View Post
Hey,
Hi from Nashua

Do you have a link to the mod for keeping your fog lights on without having any of the parking or headlights on? I'm looking and can't find one. I just got my 2013 and not having the ability to turn on my fog lights only is really annoying. Recently when it was really foggy and I had to have my headlights on, I was blinded.
Hey man...welcome from Nashua! Congrads on the 2013 -- what are he specs of your truck??

Here's the write-up on the fog lights on anytime mod: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-diagrams.html

Don't remember which "technique" I used. And, not certain that anything is different on 2013's than previous years.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #198
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
still looking great!
Old 05-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #199
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Fine looking machine! One day, I'll be closer to that look.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #200
SUPERCHARGED!!!

Air Force:
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawick View Post
still looking great!
Thanks Jason! I see the Punisher is looking wicked...as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Fine looking machine! One day, I'll be closer to that look.
Thanks Eric! Still seems like there are still about 100 things that I'd like to do to my truck but it's a matter of time and money -- neither of which are plentiful at this time!