Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gusher's Build

Old 03-12-2010, 11:22 AM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a bad ass rig ya got there bud! I love the looks with a snow plow on it +1
Old 03-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #23
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Thats a bad ass rig ya got there bud! I love the looks with a snow plow on it +1
Thanks a lot Scott. Love the look of yours as well...love this pic:

How do you like that Flowmaster Super 44? Wanna change up my muffler and am really struggling with what to go with. I'm too old for loud all the time...looking for something that's mellow until I want it to wake up. The K&N CAI I have really made a big difference when I get on it...just want a muffler now to match. Was thinking of a Flowmaster 50-series or maybe a TRD cat-back.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Thanks a lot Scott. How do you like that Flowmaster Super 44? Wanna change up my muffler and am really struggling with what to go with. I'm too old for loud all the time...looking for something that's mellow until I want it to wake up. The K&N CAI I have really made a big difference when I get on it...just want a muffler now to match. Was thinking of a Flowmaster 50-series or maybe a TRD cat-back.
The TRD cat-back is awesome but a little pricey...I think the Flowmaster 50 would be a great choice for ya. It'll have a nice tone to it but not wake the neighbors or give you a headache. The FM Super 44 sounds mean as hell though. I love it
Old 03-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #28
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome! Can you elaborate on what you had to trim with your lift, wheel spacers, and 285s on the stockers?
Old 03-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #29
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Ron View Post
Truck looks awesome! Can you elaborate on what you had to trim with your lift, wheel spacers, and 285s on the stockers?
Thanks man...

I had to trim about a 1/3 of the bottom of the inner fender off and use a cable tie to tie the remiaining portion back since it was flapping. I also had to clip the edge off of the fender flare. No rubbing on the cab mounts at all so I was lucky there. Just a lot of plastic!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man...

I had to trim about a 1/3 of the bottom of the inner fender off and use a cable tie to tie the remiaining portion back since it was flapping. I also had to clip the edge off of the fender flare. No rubbing on the cab mounts at all so I was lucky there. Just a lot of plastic!
Do you think the wheel spacers increase or decrease the amount of trimming required?
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 AM   #32
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Thats a sick as fucking Truck with the know thingy haha Snow plower?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #34
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Like you truck!

What side steps are those?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #36
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man!

I got the steps from eBay...they are like these ones:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...Q5fAccessories

I really like them...not what I would consider ultra-rugged but they do what I need and match my truck accessories perfectly.
Awesome! I really like the look of them!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:19 AM   #37
toyotaco is on a distinguished road
toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
how did you paint the wheels?... simply spray paint, take it to paint shop or are they powder coated?

Nice ride!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #39
MROBERTS is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
very nice i love it where did you get the t-rex eyelids from?