Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gusher's Build

Old 02-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Gusher's Build

How she sits today...

Looking to get a few pictures up of where I'm at with my Taco as of now. Afraid I didn't do a very good job of documenting the build. It's just one of those things that just sorta "happened"...a mod here, another little one there, and all of a sudden you realize that your truck is modded and it's starting to look pretty cool!

There are a bunch of things I still want to do but here's a list of what I've done so far:

2/28/2008 bought my truck: Indigo Ink TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab Long Bed

Mods in the order that I can remember them:

Grillcraft grill
AXXESS aux in with iPod interface (replaced)
Audiovox Xpress XM radio (replaced)
Custom devil horns Toyota logo
K&N Cold Air Intake (replaced)
Black headlight mod
Fog lights on anytime mod
Maglight mount
Weathertech floor liners
Debadged
Trex color-matched eyelids
Access tonneau cover
Sno-way 7'4" snow plow
Auxiliary backup lights
Rear spring TSB
Removed front mud flaps
2.5" Hell Bent Steel front lift
1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers
285/70-17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
Satin black painted TRD Sport wheels
Black satin tube steps (replaced)
Custom HomeLink install
CompuStar remote starter
Motorola MOTOROKR in-car Bluetooth speakerphone (replaced)
Redline Tuning QuickLift Elite hood struts
TRD Supercharger
TRD Cold Air Intake
TRD Cat-Back Exhaust
Pioneer AVH-P3200BT head unit
Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM receiver
Axxess ASWC (to integrate my steering wheel controls)
Go Rhino Nerf Steps
Clazzio Custom Leather Seat Covers
Front and rear seat heaters

Plasti Dipped front valence

Gonna snow tomorrow so I'll put the plow on a post some pics.

Future mods are:

- "Real" lift...probably the Toytec OME complete lift
- Work on audio system
- TRD cat-back exhaust

Thanks for looking.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
DLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant futureDLR07 has a brilliant future
Name: David
DLR07's Tacoma Gallery
Well done, Looks great.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Wow. Very nice. That color truck grows on me everyday.

I agree with everything you said. Especially the color.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! really digging the wheels. seein yours and all these other painted factory wheels got me thinking bout doin mine now.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #6
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!!
Old 02-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
sweet,very nice
Old 02-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #11
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks badass!
Old 02-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
that snow plow is badass!!
"here comes the shit"
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #13
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Very nice! I like your reverse lights, where did you get them?
Thanks! $15.00 at Walmart. They are just a set of cheap fog lights that I wired up. I have a switch in one of my storage compartments in the rear that I can use to disable them if I want. Plan on putting a three-way switch (ON-OFF-ON) in the cab so I can have them come on with the backup lights, have them turned off all-together, or have them on by themselves without having to be in reverse...will take care of someone who's got the beams in my eyes from behind!
Old 02-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
SUPERCHARGED!!!

Air Force:
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Wow. Very nice. That color truck grows on me everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR07 View Post
Well done, Looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
I agree with everything you said. Especially the color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones1028 View Post
awesome! really digging the wheels. seein yours and all these other painted factory wheels got me thinking bout doin mine now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
Nice truck!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
sweet,very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco82 View Post
truck looks badass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterIvey View Post
that snow plow is badass!!
"here comes the shit"
Thank you all very much -- appreciate all the great comments! Very happy with where my truck is right now and am proud of the fact that I did all the work right in my garage.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #15
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
How are those tires working out for you?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
dv8_taco is on a distinguished road
dv8_taco's Tacoma Gallery
what toy is covered up in the garage?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #19
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
VERY NICE TRUCK!... Did you have to do any trimming with the 285/70's on the stock rims (with the lift)? I'm planning on running the same set up on 285/70 on stockers.