Badges

View Poll Results: What color badges
Red 3 6.12%
Black 18 36.73%
Leave them off 25 51.02%
Other: please explain 3 6.12%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Badges

Took the badges off the truck today. Trying to decide what color to paint them or just leave them off. My truck is the Black Sand Pearl color. I was thinking red, black or just leave them off. Suggestions or thoughts please. Thanks
Old 02-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Trunkmonkey has a spectacular aura aboutTrunkmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Trunkmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
What is your color plan for your truck?

Black it out? If you do that I would either paint them black or leave them off. If other stuff is going to be red I would paint them red.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Screw it. Going all black. Might as well, considering I just had my bull bar and steps painted black.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
black will look good. murder it out. i think i'm gonna stormtroop mine.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I voted black cause its kinda like being 1/2 debadged if you know what I mean since it blends right into your truck!!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I took my badges off yesterday...I kinda don't like that. Im gonna go with the decals from Sockmonkey.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
The WET! Coast of Oregon USA
accrete is a name known to allaccrete is a name known to allaccrete is a name known to allaccrete is a name known to allaccrete is a name known to allaccrete is a name known to all

accrete's Tacoma Gallery
I showed my wife the MOD thread that included the idea of color matching the TACO grill emblem...that night she was placing an online order for mathching paint. When she painted it she must have sprayed 4 base coats, 6-8 red coats, and at least 4 clear coats! It looks BEAUTIFUL!

This week we are having the stock sport rims powder coated semi-black and she has decided (it's her daily driver) to remove the side emblem. She already removed all other decals and such.

so we are going naked.

Cheers,
Thom
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #8
Assistant to the Regional Manager
JManders is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
JManders's Tacoma Gallery
I'm debadging mine and just putting a TRD badge on the back and one on my grille
Old 03-26-2010, 04:49 AM   #9
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
debadging is awesome. I wish one of my badges wouldn't have taken a little bit of my paint off with it when I took it off. I think they put mine on while the truck was still wet...

I then had to black mine out and reinstall them. love it.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:09 AM   #10
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
Sock decals or maybe paint them magnetic gray. that might look cool.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you wanna leave em on go black but I just kept em off