Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Senor taco's PreRunner Build

Old 03-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #21
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
so you can be like me except black...
Yup and a preRunner. I'm done with the dremel let me know when you need it back.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #26
regcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to beholdregcab4x4 is a splendid one to behold
regcab4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I need 285's!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #28
Nolz is on a distinguished road

Name: Eddie
Nolz's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck Steve!!! I love that black sand pearl

Quick question... did you have to use spacers because of the tire size (285's) or because of the FJ rims? Thanks...
Old 04-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #29
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolz View Post
Great looking truck Steve!!! I love that black sand pearl

Quick question... did you have to use spacers because of the tire size (285's) or because of the FJ rims? Thanks...
thanks.Tire size, I think with 285's you would rub the uca's with out em.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #30
Nolz is on a distinguished road

Name: Eddie
Nolz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the quick response...
Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #31
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
how do you like thos coopers ima get a set i think
Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #32
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
how do you like thos coopers ima get a set i think
I love em. Haven't tested em off road yet. I'm waiting for the next Tw wheeling trip
Old 04-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #33
unrulypostman is on a distinguished road
unrulypostman's Tacoma Gallery
So with the 2.5 up front, 2 rear, spacers, and 285's....Do the tires rub anything at full lock?

How is the ride quality? Freeway speed? Any wandering or vibes? Stiff over bumps?

How does the back handle loads? I see in one pic its pretty weighed down but I also see a lot of tires in the back? Any issue with ride quality or steering issues under load?

Thank you much (just broke my post cherry =O)
Old 04-17-2010, 08:39 AM   #34
ROLLIN ON RUST

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulypostman View Post
So with the 2.5 up front, 2 rear, spacers, and 285's....Do the tires rub anything at full lock?

Yes I rub on the cab mounts

How is the ride quality? Freeway speed? Any wandering or vibes? Stiff over bumps?

Ride quality is fine, although I do have some wandering on yhe freeway. But I have not had an alignment yet. I'm sure after an alignment it will drive even beter.

How does the back handle loads? I see in one pic its pretty weighed down but I also see a lot of tires in the back? Any issue with ride quality or steering issues under load?

I don't haul much stuff all the time, the time when I had all the tires in the bed It did fine. It never bottemed (sp?) out.

Thank you much (just broke my post cherry =O)
Old 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #35
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Does look Good man! I Like the Rims! AND I'm LMAO @ Ace's Signature...ouch
Old 05-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #37
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Does look Good man! I Like the Rims! AND I'm LMAO @ Ace's Signature...ouch
Thanks
Old 05-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #38
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
I am not a fan of chrome but it looks damn good on your truck. Looks agressive and classy!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
puuuurrrrple