Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Senor taco's PreRunner Build

Old 05-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #41
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
those are some nice tires. good build. great looking truck
Old 05-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #42
teeoffdang is on a distinguished road
teeoffdang's Tacoma Gallery
NICE . Looking really good. do you experience any harsh ride comparing to the stock set up at all? How high is the lift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Well................This is my truck. Its a 2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5 preRunner double cab in black sand pearl. I bought it new in Feb 2007.

I would like to thank all the members of TACOMA WORLD FOR all the advice and help given to me.

Here she is as of today

WHEELS AND TIRES
17'' Toyota Fj cruiser alloys wrapped with 285/70/17 Cooper discoverer stt mt
Spidertrax 1.25 Wheel Spacers

SUSPENSION
Bilstein 5100's (front & rear) set @ 2.5
2'' Toytec AAL

EXTERIOR
Satoshi Grill
Chrome Billet Grill
Tinted Tail Lights and Third Brake Light
TACOMAWORLD.COM Sticker
OEM BED MAT

LIGHTS
Sylvania Silverstar Head Lights and Fog's

PERFORMANCE
Flowmaster 50 Series Dual Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips
K&N Drop in Air Filter

AUDIO
Kenwood DDX512 w/ iPod Connector
Rockford Fosgate 12'' Sub Woofer
Alpine Amp

INTERIOR
Dual Back Seat Mod
Black Ice Christmas Tree Air Freshner

PARTS I STILL NEED TO INSTALL
Devil Horn Emblem

NEAR FUTURE MODS
Satoshi grill
bed lights

MID FUTURE MODS
Wet Oakles Seat Covers
Weather Tec Floor Mats
H.I.D Conversion
Upgraded Door Speakers
Low Pro Tool Box

FAR FUTURE
Matte black paint job

THANKS FOR LOOKING
Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #43
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06rubi View Post
i am not a fan of chrome but it looks damn good on your truck. Looks agressive and classy!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
puuuurrrrple
good times lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
lookin good senor
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
those are some nice tires. Good build. Great looking truck
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeoffdang View Post
nice . Looking really good. Do you experience any harsh ride comparing to the stock set up at all? How high is the lift?
thanks the ride is ok, i am planing on installing camburg spindles and setting my 5100's at the 0 setting, right now they are set at 2.5'' with a toytec 2'' aal with rear 5100's
Old 05-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #44
TacomaGRG is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
TacomaGRG's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I'm about the buy those same wheels. Did you have to do anything to the tire pressure sensors to get them to work?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #45
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGRG View Post
Nice truck! I'm about the buy those same wheels. Did you have to do anything to the tire pressure sensors to get them to work?
No they work fine if you have alloy wheels, although if you have steel wheels you will need some kind of kit.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #46
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I love the look of the tinted tail lights.. Has anyone had any police trouble with them? I want to do this so badly but hate the idea of getting tickets for them.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #48
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #50
Wicked Rebel is on a distinguished road
Wicked Rebel's Tacoma Gallery
Hey sweet truck, I'm lookin to do somethin similar. Thinkin about keepin my stock wheels for my 05 DC once its lifted. I briefly skimmed thru this thread, sorry if I missed it, but did u have to do anything different with those wheels? as in spacers behind them or anything like that, or were you able to simply lift the truck, slap new tires on stock rims, and ready to roll?
Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #51
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Rebel View Post
Hey sweet truck, I'm lookin to do somethin similar. Thinkin about keepin my stock wheels for my 05 DC once its lifted. I briefly skimmed thru this thread, sorry if I missed it, but did u have to do anything different with those wheels? as in spacers behind them or anything like that, or were you able to simply lift the truck, slap new tires on stock rims, and ready to roll?
I used spidertrax wheel spacers
Old 07-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #52
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
real nice looking Taco. How you like those STT's?
Thanks Tio, I love the stt's
Old 07-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #54
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, i love those tires they have an agressive side wall.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #55
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Let me chop those body mounts!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #56
Juanovian is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Juan
Juanovian's Tacoma Gallery
that is a sweet truck I am looking into buying a new taco I'm assuming this is 4x4? is it better to get a stereo deck that is compatible with an ipod or is the ipod interface kit alright?
Old 07-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #57
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanovian View Post
that is a sweet truck I am looking into buying a new taco I'm assuming this is 4x4? is it better to get a stereo deck that is compatible with an ipod or is the ipod interface kit alright?
Thanks for the complements. It's a pre runner, for the iPod question I'm not sure I had to buy a cable that was specific for kenwood decks.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #58
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanovian View Post
I have the Ipod2car setup and It plays fine and charges my Ipod
Old 07-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #59
Juanovian is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Juan
Juanovian's Tacoma Gallery
sweet I'm debating between the models srd and trd off road right not, I have very little use for 4x4
Old 07-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #60
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I love your Wheel and Tire Combo....

We have the same taste.