Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Senor taco's PreRunner Build

Old 08-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #101
jgray is on a distinguished road
Name: josh
jgray's Tacoma Gallery
Do u get any tirerub wen u put the spacers on ?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #103
texasboi029 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
texasboi029's Tacoma Gallery
hey i was wondering if i 285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers would fit my stock 2007 trd 2wd tacoma
Old 11-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #105
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting the 5100s for the front on Stock Coils and the 2" AAL for the back. And was going to use my stock 17 rims..Will the 285s fit with out rubbing? Or do I need spacers?
Old 12-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #106
texasboi029 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
texasboi029's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if they make one with a texas state behind it?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #107
2011BlackTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
2011BlackTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Well................This is my truck. Its a 2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5 preRunner double cab in black sand pearl. I bought it new in Feb 2007.

I would like to thank all the members of TACOMA WORLD FOR all the advice and help given to me.

Here she is as of today

WHEELS AND TIRES
17'' Toyota Fj cruiser alloys wrapped with 285/70/17 Cooper discoverer stt mt
Spidertrax 1.25 Wheel Spacers

SUSPENSION
Bilstein 5100's (front & rear) set @ 2.5
2'' Toytec AAL

EXTERIOR
Satoshi Grill
Chrome Billet Grill
Tinted Tail Lights and Third Brake Light
TACOMAWORLD.COM Sticker
OEM BED MAT

LIGHTS
Sylvania Silverstar Head Lights and Fog's

PERFORMANCE
Flowmaster 50 Series Dual Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips
K&N Drop in Air Filter

AUDIO
Kenwood DDX512 w/ iPod Connector
Rockford Fosgate 12'' Sub Woofer
Alpine Amp

INTERIOR
Dual Back Seat Mod
Black Ice Christmas Tree Air Freshner

PARTS I STILL NEED TO INSTALL
Devil Horn Emblem

NEAR FUTURE MODS
Satoshi grill
bed lights

MID FUTURE MODS
Wet Oakles Seat Covers
Weather Tec Floor Mats
H.I.D Conversion
Upgraded Door Speakers
Low Pro Tool Box

FAR FUTURE
Matte black paint job

THANKS FOR LOOKING

for that sub and box how much plastic did you have to trim out of the bins??
Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #108
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011BlackTaco View Post
for that sub and box how much plastic did you have to trim out of the bins??
Just what you see by the logo on the right.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #109
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Update
installed maxtrac spindles and OME 883 COILS and set my 5100's to the stock setting. The ride quality is way better then the 5100's@2.5 setting

Old 08-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #112
ROLLIN ON RUST

Thanks Chris. My next mods will be color matching my grille and rear bumper and painting my wheels gun metal grey. I already have the paint just need the time, I've been realy bussy lately.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #113
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Cool ride. Love the lift.