Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Senor taco's PreRunner Build

Old 03-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Senor taco's PreRunner Build

Well................This is my truck. Its a 2007 Toyota Tacoma SR5 preRunner double cab in black sand pearl. I bought it new in Feb 2007.

I would like to thank all the members of TACOMA WORLD FOR all the advice and help given to me.

Here she is as of today

WHEELS AND TIRES
17'' Toyota Fj cruiser alloys wrapped with 285/70/17 Cooper discoverer stt mt
Spidertrax 1.25 Wheel Spacers

SUSPENSION
Maxtrac spindles
Bilstein 5100's (front & rear) set @ 0
OME 883 lift coils
2'' Toytec AAL

EXTERIOR
Satoshi Grill
Chrome Billet Grill
Tinted Tail Lights and Third Brake Light
TACOMAWORLD.COM Sticker
OEM BED MAT

LIGHTS
Sylvania Silverstar Head Lights and Fog's

PERFORMANCE
Flowmaster 50 Series Dual Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips
K&N Drop in Air Filter

AUDIO
Kenwood DDX512 w/ iPod Connector
Rockford Fosgate 12'' Sub Woofer
Alpine Amp

INTERIOR
Dual Back Seat Mod
Black Ice Christmas Tree Air Freshner

PARTS I STILL NEED TO INSTALL
Devil Horn Emblem

NEAR FUTURE MODS
Satoshi grill
bed lights

MID FUTURE MODS
Wet Oakles Seat Covers
Weather Tec Floor Mats
H.I.D Conversion
Upgraded Door Speakers
Low Pro Tool Box

FAR FUTURE
Matte black paint job

THANKS FOR LOOKING
Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
nice i like it.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean style bud. Can you help me out and tell me where you got your head unit, sub and box from? And how well does it sound? Thnx
Old 03-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans381 View Post
Very clean style bud. Can you help me out and tell me where you got your head unit, sub and box from? And how well does it sound? Thnx
I got the head unit from best buy 299.00 on clearance.I also got the sub from best buy, the box was included. (300.00) I think it sounds great.although I do plan on adding new door speakers.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck!!!! Damn that thing is B E A utiful
Old 03-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #8
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, Yeah the system is next on the list for me, Ive been trying to find something good without having to remove my bins in the back... and without blowing $700 on a stealthbox.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Badass truck!!!! Damn that thing is B E A utiful
Thanks dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans381 View Post
Thanks man, Yeah the system is next on the list for me, Ive been trying to find something good without having to remove my bins in the back... and without blowing $700 on a stealthbox.
No problem.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
I like it! Glad I was able to see it in person
Old 03-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
whos bad ass red truck is that...

good lookin truck senor
Old 03-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I love the stance!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
I like it! Glad I was able to see it in person
Thanks, your truck was nice too. How are those new lights working out for ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
whos bad ass red truck is that...

good lookin truck senor
I'm not sure, But its hella nice...............................

Thanks Mark
Old 03-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Thanks, your truck was nice too. How are those new lights working out for ya?

I'm not sure, But its hella nice...............................

Thanks Mark
Good so far! I visited my parents and nearly blinded my dad showing them off
Old 03-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
ROLLIN ON RUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I love the stance!
Me too.

I like your truck too man sometimes I wish I got a silver Tacoma. I love how they look blacked out
Old 03-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #17
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Do the BLHM!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'm thinking about it and color matching my grille and bumper.
so you can be like me except black...
Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #20
toyotaco03 will become famous soon enough
Name: Drew
toyotaco03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to toyotaco03
Very nice. Looked like a great place to have some fun too