Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LSK 4x4 Long Travel Build

Old 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #21
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
bleh do work
Old 07-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #22
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
updates?
Old 07-09-2010, 07:18 PM   #23
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Name: Thomas
night_angel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to night_angel
a nice truck for a nice lady!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #24
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean taco so far!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #25
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good Jen!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #26
i know her HIDs are bright as shit, or they were the other night when our trucks were next to each other.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #27
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
bleh do work
Quote:
updates?
Dont tell me what to do!!! My satoshi is in progress, waiting to do a second layer of bondo when I get off work. While the bondo is setting I will put my badges back on (theyre black now )

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_angel View Post
a nice truck for a nice lady!
Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Nice clean taco so far!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Truck looks good Jen!
Thanks Jake!!! Can't wait for my satoshi to be done, Ive never even seen it in person.. LOL

Quote:
i know her HIDs are bright as shit, or they were the other night when our trucks were next to each other.
Thanks beau! I am stoked about my new HIDs! Hopefully well get to chill again soon!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #28
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
cool truck... looks good, as for the satoshi... its a pain in the ass I was so happy to be done with it.

I might have to do another one though, I kinda half assed mine and now with more knowledge I know I could do better... just not looking forward to it.

either way nice truck

btw...pretty dog
Old 07-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #29
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
cool truck... looks good, as for the satoshi... its a pain in the ass I was so happy to be done with it.

I might have to do another one though, I kinda half assed mine and now with more knowledge I know I could do better... just not looking forward to it.

either way nice truck
Thanks!

Yeah, the satoshi is taking some time for sure.. It really is not that hard so far, I had a friend come over to help me because I have never used a dremel or fiberglass or bondo before... In the process Ive ended up learning how to do it all myself which is a good thing. It is taking some time though, I have to work all day today but will be finishing it tomorrow.. I am so nervous about it but excited too! Couldn't you just take the one you have and add more bondo and resand and re paint instead of starting all over? Thats what I would do, but I guess it depends on whats wrong with it now..

Quote:
btw...pretty dog
Thanks! I love that dog to pieces, hes the best.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #30
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Thanks!

Yeah, the satoshi is taking some time for sure.. It really is not that hard so far, I had a friend come over to help me because I have never used a dremel or fiberglass or bondo before... In the process Ive ended up learning how to do it all myself which is a good thing. It is taking some time though, I have to work all day today but will be finishing it tomorrow.. I am so nervous about it but excited too! Couldn't you just take the one you have and add more bondo and resand and re paint instead of starting all over? Thats what I would do, but I guess it depends on whats wrong with it now..

Thanks! I love that dog to pieces, hes the best.
I could redo mine, but in my process I hurried a bit and the sander cut thru the tape a little and scuffed/scratched the paint in a couple spots...

I'll probably just reuse this one though... and save the cash.

If I do redo it...I'll probably take the grille itself apart (the colored part from the black part)... that way the paint is protected and my painting will be better

... I use to have a black lab but the ex-wife won her in the divorse
Old 07-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #31

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I could redo mine, but in my process I hurried a bit and the sander cut thru the tape a little and scuffed/scratched the paint in a couple spots...

I'll probably just reuse this one though... and save the cash.

If I do redo it...I'll probably take the grille itself apart (the colored part from the black part)... that way the paint is protected and my painting will be better

... I use to have a black lab but the ex-wife won her in the divorse
Yeah there are some spots on the color matched parts where my friend helping me was careless with the sand paper .. I can't be too mad though, I guess Ill just have to repaint it if it looks too bad when we get it all cleaned up.

I am sorry to hear that Just go steal him one day.. that's what my ex (boyfriend) tried to do when I took Duke
Old 07-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #32
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah there are some spots on the color matched parts where my friend helping me was careless with the sand paper .. I can't be too mad though, I guess Ill just have to repaint it if it looks too bad when we get it all cleaned up.

I am sorry to hear that Just go steal him one day.. that's what my ex (boyfriend) tried to do when I took Duke
Yeah, If you take a look at the back of the grill you'll notice that there are tabs... supposedly you can carefully pop those and the color surround comes off. Its been done, on here... but it look difficult not to break any of the tabs.

haha, I did steal her once, but being in the Navy and having to deploy I had to find a nice home for her to live... so I decided to let the ex keep her. I miss that dog so much.

this is her playing in the dirt...Tequila
Old 07-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #33

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, If you take a look at the back of the grill you'll notice that there are tabs... supposedly you can carefully pop those and the color surround comes off. Its been done, on here... but it look difficult not to break any of the tabs.

haha, I did steal her once, but being in the Navy and having to deploy I had to find a nice home for her to live... so I decided to let the ex keep her. I miss that dog so much.

this is her playing in the dirt...Tequila
Eh.. I am almost done with the Satoshi I think I will just end up getting some color matched paint from the dealer I am way too good at breaking tabs!

Yeah, that is understandable and probably the best choice for the dog too. I know how you feel though, giving up a dog is never easy.

She is beautiful, has a very loving and playful face.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #34
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Pics pics pics pics
Old 07-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #35

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pics pics pics pics

Here is my grille as it is now! LOL

I will post pics tomorrow when I am done with everything

(jake, notice the black line under my liscense plate... yeah, thats why I flipped out. hopefully the paint guy at the dealership will call me this week to fix it!)
Old 07-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #36
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Here is my grille as it is now! LOL

I will post pics tomorrow when I am done with everything

(jake, notice the black line under my liscense plate... yeah, thats why I flipped out. hopefully the paint guy at the dealership will call me this week to fix it!)
Nice! Do you work tonight?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #37

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! Do you work tonight?
Yeaaaah Im stuck here till 12am EST.. Might do some more bondo work when I get home.. Since I know how to do it all by myself now! EEEK!
Old 07-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #38
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Gah hondo is such a pain in the ass.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #39
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eh.. I am almost done with the Satoshi I think I will just end up getting some color matched paint from the dealer I am way too good at breaking tabs!

Yeah, that is understandable and probably the best choice for the dog too. I know how you feel though, giving up a dog is never easy.

She is beautiful, has a very loving and playful face.
you kind of have to decide the method you want to do the satoshi before you start because there no way to go back once you start... thats why my next one will be with the colored part off...

I actually had two dogs... she got both of them, but mainly because its too hard being in the Navy with dogs... I'd have kept them or atleast fought harder for them had I not been in the Navy

Tequila and Shots
Shots is a Lab/Border Collie Mix and Tequila is full Lab... same mother different litters

Shots

Him with Rescued kittys

he so gentle and smart... smartest dog I've ever met, Tequila on the hand, dumb as rocks
Old 07-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #40

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gah hondo is such a pain in the ass.
But nearly as difficult as I expected it to be.. It's actaully all REALLY easy stuff. Like had I had the balls to try it myself I would have been fine!

Quote:
you kind of have to decide the method you want to do the satoshi before you start because there no way to go back once you start... thats why my next one will be with the colored part off...

I actually had two dogs... she got both of them, but mainly because its too hard being in the Navy with dogs... I'd have kept them or atleast fought harder for them had I not been in the Navy

Tequila and Shots
Shots is a Lab/Border Collie Mix and Tequila is full Lab... same mother different litters

Shots

Him with Rescued kittys

he so gentle and smart... smartest dog I've ever met, Tequila on the hand, dumb as rocks

Awee they are soo cute... but why do I get the sudden urge to go take shots of Patron?