Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LSK 4x4 Long Travel Build

Old 07-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #41
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
nice build...and your truck is nice too
Old 07-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #42
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
But nearly as difficult as I expected it to be.. It's actaully all REALLY easy stuff. Like had I had the balls to try it myself I would have been fine!

Awee they are soo cute... but why do I get the sudden urge to go take shots of Patron?
haha... yeah, her name was already Tequila when we got her as a pup from the pound, he was in her kennel and was so upset that she was taken out that we had to get him too... I thought the names went well together just like the two pups. Tequila Shots...woot!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #43
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #44
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
*huggs* you know you love me
Old 07-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #45
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
haha... yeah, her name was already Tequila when we got her as a pup from the pound, he was in her kennel and was so upset that she was taken out that we had to get him too... I thought the names went well together just like the two pups. Tequila Shots...woot!
Thats awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
get your skrawny assss down here and help me with me head lights.. please

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
*huggs* you know you love me
its true!!!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #46
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get your skrawny assss down here and help me with me head lights.. please

insult me then ask for help...I see how it is! lol jk ill let you get away with that this time..
Old 07-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #47
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
when's your grill going to be finished..?
I have another grill if you don't want to run around without one
Old 07-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #48
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
insult me then ask for help...I see how it is! lol jk ill let you get away with that this time..
Haha eric you know i don't mean it! <3 .... well, at least the insult part, i was serious about the headlights part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
when's your grill going to be finished..?
I have another grill if you don't want to run around without one
I will hopefully have it finished by thursday but I attached the mesh in a really temporary way so I could still use it until I have a day where I can sit down and finish it all. I appreciate the offer though!

I see your in portsmouth... we should have a hampton roads meet sometime!!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #49
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
whats the update on your bumper?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #50

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
whats the update on your bumper?
bumper is being repainted by the dealer (at their expense) friday morning... the grille should be done before then I hope I can't stand to look at it right now
Old 07-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #51
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh i put my shell back on and it looks like sex!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #52

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
oh i put my shell back on and it looks like sex!

oh yeah? im bored at work.. text me
Old 07-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #53
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah? im bored at work.. text me
oook!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #54
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
i could just drive over and stalk you LOL
Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #55
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol....and post pics on TW live...
Old 07-14-2010, 06:12 AM   #56

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
lol....and post pics on TW live...
Oh god.. really guys?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:14 AM   #57
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh god.. really guys?
of course not...lol
it would be funny to have you chatting then to see yourself on the net........actually, creepy
Old 07-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #58

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
of course not...lol
it would be funny to have you chatting then to see yourself on the net........actually, creepy

yeah Ive gotten used to TW creepy but thats a whole new level of creepy.. LOL
Old 07-14-2010, 06:27 AM   #59
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
is the grill finished..??
Old 07-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #60

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetacoma4 View Post
Looks really good I am just now gettin around to start on mine. Like i have told plenty of people it just takes time and money. Keep it up!!
Thanks!! I'm happy to see that I am actaully getting things done.. If it were not for TW my truck would still be stock!

Quote:
is the grill finished..??
Eh..... finishing it today? I had to work 9am-4pm and 10pm-2am yesterday so did not really want to take it off and take it apart again.. Hopefully today