Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LSK 4x4 Long Travel Build

Old 03-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
LSK 4x4 Long Travel Build

Current Look

CREDITS:
GG Lighting
LSK SUSPENSION

Blackhawke88
Anthony250
Acordova

(08/09)

Bought my first Tacoma!

This is my truck the first weekend I had it on OBX
bone stock, the way it would have stayed if not for TW!

(01/10)
Added stickers by Sock!

(02/10)
255/75/17 BFG Mud Terrains and wheels
(bought from JHodge!)

(03/10)
Wet Okole's installed
(thanks for your help Octane!)

(07/10)
HIDs installed
Front Mud Flaps removed
Dealership logos removed
Blacked out Badges
Flowmaster original series 40 exhaust
Satoshi Started

Xenon digital ballast - 8K Headlights / 10K Fogs

(08/10)
Satoshi finished

(11/10)
Rear Diff Breather Mod
PlasiDipped Valence

(04/11)
Bilstein Front 2.5" Lift(Thanks Jerez!!)
BHLM

(05/11)

SoCal Tacomas Sticker
Painted Fog Light Area
Painted Hood Scoop

Projector Retrofit
Sooo I have the best boyfriend in the world (blackhawke88) and he bought me retrofits and helped install them..
I know you guys are jealous but he's all mine!

(11/11)

New Wheels and Tires
Cooper Discovery STT 285/75/16 / 16" MB 72s
Front Toytec Coilovers

(11/11)
King 2.5 x 6" remote resi coilovers
All Pro 1.25" uniball UCAs

(06/12)
All Pro Expedition Progressive Leaf Pack

(08/12)
LSK Fab custom weld on tube bumper
20" LED Light Bar
7" HID Off Road Lights

Going LT with LSK Supension
(4/13)

Offroading Pics / Videos

VA (10/10)

Cleghorn

Big Bear

Laughlin

Pismo (03/12)

Old 03-04-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Good job, I like the blue.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
Nice! Good job, I like the blue.
Thanks! I had to be different, and I love that color. Now if only I could make all of my dash lights blue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofspeed View Post
Looking good!
Thanks! I have a lot more planned..
Old 03-04-2010, 07:23 AM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Thanks! I had to be different, and I love that color. Now if only I could make all of my dash lights blue..

Thanks! I have a lot more planned..
Talk to prerunnerseth, he might be able to do that for you!
Old 03-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #6
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Now if only I could make all of my dash lights blue.
or something like this would look sweet (from prerunnerseth)

Old 03-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #8

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I've seen his work, and I would LOVE something like it but then the lights on the thermometer by the rear view mirror and the lights on my AC/Head unit would still be orange.. Id have to buy a new CD Player (which is not in the budget right now, as I am about to leave for vacation) and somehow get the AC lights switched over (which I think Ive seen done) but I have not seen the ones for the thermometer messed with.. If I had some orange and some blue it would drive me nuts.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Good start
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #10

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! .. its a start
Old 03-07-2010, 10:01 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Jen! So far so good!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice start!, Like the seat covers
Old 03-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
truck's lookin good Jen!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #14

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Nice Jen! So far so good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice start!, Like the seat covers
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
truck's lookin good Jen!

Thanks guys!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great dude!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #16
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
like the others said, look good..!!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
good job jen
Old 03-16-2010, 01:24 PM   #19

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks great dude!!!
Thanks hun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
like the others said, look good..!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
good job jen
Thanks guys, hopefully Ill be painting the badges and stuff soon..
Old 04-15-2010, 05:46 AM   #20
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Everybodys gotta start somewhere. I just started one not too long ago too. You should check it out. Im diggin the seat covers. Something different for once. Take it easy. And good luck with the build. Its lookin good so far.