Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

stroM's PreRunner Build

Old 04-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #21
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
oh haha that sucks, any plans for a winch or lights?
Yeah im going to be doing a winch, probably the warn 8000x. We'll see though. And for right now im not sure what lights i want to go with. I ordered the AP without the light bar for now... ill see how i like it and then move on from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Nice build man can't wait to see that front bumper.
Thanks Jacob! Spindles are coming next, probably by mid april. Can't wait to get those bad boys on! Hows your rear end build coming along?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build!
Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #23
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Yeah im going to be doing a winch, probably the warn 8000x. We'll see though. And for right now im not sure what lights i want to go with. I ordered the AP without the light bar for now... ill see how i like it and then move on from there.

Thanks Jacob! Spindles are coming next, probably by mid april. Can't wait to get those bad boys on! Hows your rear end build coming along?
Badass man if you need help installing them I am down to lend a hand. The rear end is coming I'm getting a set of Alcan leaf springs with shackles on them which should even out the truck then I'm debating if I wanna get new UCA's/Coilovers or if I wanna get the Baja Bumper.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #24
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I can help with the install of the bumper jason because I did one at mod day.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #25
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
sweet kevin! thanks for the heads up. ill let you know when it gets here
Old 04-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #27

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Did the rear diff breather last night. Now ill have nothing to worry about at Pillsbury
Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #28
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Just in time for summer
Old 04-15-2010, 11:59 AM   #29

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I know! Thats my laziness for you. Ive had the parts for about 1 month
Old 04-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #30
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
maybe there will still be some nice big mud pits at pillsbury at the end of the month for you!! lol
Old 04-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #31
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
why does this build only have 2 pages??

such a sick truck!