Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

tisher49's build

Old 11-16-2010, 04:08 AM   #21
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atxtoolz View Post
Nice seat covers! where can I get some?
They're coverking neoprene covers, costco had a sale on them a while ago and I believe they still sell them at a pretty decent price.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:13 AM   #22
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Nice mods this far man, keep em comin!
thanks, have a pair of HIDs and black headlights waiting at home and gotta finish installing some under hood LEDS, stay tuned...
Old 02-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #23
Build Update 2/7/11

been a while since I've had the time to update my build thread so some of these are old.

Blacked out the tacoma emblem on my grill

Bed lined the plastic part of the cover

BHLM mod

Installed HIDs on the fogs and headlights

Foglight anytime mod

Belt Scratch Mod...an unfortunate side effect of doing the foglight anytime mod right when I got off work. For your taco's sake please never make the same mistake I did and remove your belt before modding.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #24
aaaahhhhhh

The more I look at the picture the more I feel like a complete idiot....

Any ideas how I can fix it? When I slide my thumbnail over the scratch it catches a little but not too bad. I think it might be too shallow for touch up paint.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #25
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tisher49 View Post
The more I look at the picture the more I feel like a complete idiot....

Any ideas how I can fix it? When I slide my thumbnail over the scratch it catches a little but not too bad. I think it might be too shallow for touch up paint.
If you lick your finger and wipe it over the scratch, does it go away where your spit is? If so it's probably just a scratch in the clear and you can buff that (or have it buffed). If it stays, it's probably through the clear and down to the paint. In that case a 'lil touch-up paint will fill the scratch. Wait a day or two and wet sand and buff an it should be history!

Oh, and the build is looking good!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
If you lick your finger and wipe it over the scratch, does it go away where your spit is? If so it's probably just a scratch in the clear and you can buff that (or have it buffed). If it stays, it's probably through the clear and down to the paint. In that case a 'lil touch-up paint will fill the scratch. Wait a day or two and wet sand and buff an it should be history!

Oh, and the build is looking good!
thanks I'll have to test it out in the morning. By buff do you mean just wax it?
Old 08-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #27
New light bar

Installed my new Elusive elements light bar and removed my Westin Bull Bar. I like the new look a lot and it was an easy install.

I will be looking to sell or trade my bull bar [pictured below] in the near future. Trades I'm looking for are either a TRD Skid Plate, or an already Satoshi-d grill.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:29 AM   #29
Wow it's been a while since I did an update. I'll have to upload some pics soon but I got rid of the light bar and fog lights behind the grill, and got a new cover. Other than that not a whole lot of work on the taco in the past year or so.