Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SurfInferno's Build

Old 03-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
SurfInferno's Build

Well here is my 4cyl, 5speed, sr5, access cab.

mods so far include:
Blue speedo leds
Satoshi
12in sub
Alpine 9886
Led map lights and dome lights
Led tail lights and driving lights
Custom fabbed skid/bumper
Icon Coilovers, TC UCAS
and some other stuff, any questions ask.
Regear to 4.10s, and locked
Rear long traveled
Cab cage

next mods:
Front LT
V6

recent

how it all started

New alpine 9886, and a rattlesnake rattle

American flag mod

new mesh

After skid and lights

got new suspension

New bumper/belly skid I fabbed up.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the blue gauges on the dashboard!! Then tailgate badges are funny too!! Those blue LED's for your front corner lights dont get you pulled over? They seem like they would.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
Thanks! the blue LEDs were actually really easy surprisingly. I didnt even think about getting pulled over haha. I have a couple firefighter stickers on my truck (my dads a ff) so i hope that will aid in my favor
Haha really? Cops I know will pull you over knowing you are a FF!!! Well not all but some, LOL!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahah i hope not! im a volunteer so im not a complete fake hah. My dad has gotten out of 3 tickets because hes a firefighter. Hopefully they will tell me to just change the light color like a fix it ticket of some sort.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Hahah i hope not! im a volunteer so im not a complete fake hah. My dad has gotten out of 3 tickets because hes a firefighter. Hopefully they will tell me to just change the light color like a fix it ticket of some sort.
Haha I see!! Hey I noticed your from Ventura!?!?! My home town is Simi Valley bro!!! My parents still live out there!!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #7

Nice dude! Next time your out here shoot me a pm and we can hit the trails or do some mods and what not.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Nice dude! Next time your out here shoot me a pm and we can hit the trails or do some mods and what not.
Yeah I have driven out there once a few years ago when my truck was pretty much stock. With my lift, bigger tires and gas prices these days, I am probably going to fly out on my next visit!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #9

haha yea for sure! i cant wait till i can get my lift and tires...waiting for these ones to wear down. Michelin ltx MS...they are going to last forever im convinced
Old 03-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
loooks good
Old 03-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
thisERICtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
thisERICtaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow i really like your 5 lugger
i got the things you want to do and you have the things i wanna do ahah
sweet looks great keep up the good work
Old 03-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisERICtaco View Post
wow i really like your 5 lugger
i got the things you want to do and you have the things i wanna do ahah
sweet looks great keep up the good work
Thanks man. Haha yea slowly but surely right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
Awesome! I love super white Tacomas
Thanks! Me too i think they are the best color especially when they get dirty.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #14
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Me too i think they are the best color especially when they get dirty.
Of course!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #15

Painted my wheels black today, and took out and sold the intake....just didnt work for me. I also made a few bench seats for the bed of my truck. they are pretty comfortable. got one pic with it kinda in there.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
Nice little 5 lugger, i like it. If you're thinking of a lift, Fat Bob's seems to be the cheapest,(at least that I found) fits great and customer service there is AWESOME. They ship INSTANTLY. That would make your access cab 5 lugger POP.
Sweet thanks man! I was looking at yours earlier and it pushed me over into buying the lift
Old 05-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #18

yea ill see if i can get it up tommorrow
Old 06-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #19

My recent trip to mammoth!

ill get that sound vid up soon