LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Kaoskrewpb's build..

Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Kaoskrewpb's build..

Here's my build.

Started off like everyone else...

My first ever acessory was an iPod connector and wired it to stock radio

next was my revtek front spacer lift and rear AAL, and rims/tires at the same time
Wheels are 20" Moto Metal M0957 black/machined,
tires are 33" Toyo open country MT's

after that I installed an Iron Dirt 3 light bar

then came 3 Hella 500's .... 3 months later

Took front plate off (looks alot more clean)

then my dad decided to put a fat dent in my bumper by pulling a tight U turn with the jet ski trailer on it... And took the left tail light out

Day after that ^
he went to home depot, parked in 2 spots in the baxk of the parking lot and someone keyed the left side....
Pics tommorow.

New tail light today and debadged the rear

Primered and painted badges waiting to dry

Debadging the 2 front badges tommorow then rebadging black.
Pics tommorow when Im finished.

UPDATE 3/22

Ordered Icon Coil overs today.

Got them today!
I'll get pics after I install

UPDATE 3/27

Gettin ready to install Icons.

Installed after like an hour of haggling the coil to get it out.
I couldn't figure out how to take out that brass rod (forget what it's called) that connect to the front inside of the hub...
So I managed to twist and pull it down and the same went for getting the icons in.

Passenger side*

Finished

I'll get pics up after I finish debagding and give the truck a good bath.
Also I decided to just leave it debadged instead of painting them Black

UPDATE 3/28

Finished debadging today..
Only gonna rebadge the 2 front doors black.

Pics of the keyed scratches....
One on the left fender, starting just after the wheel well fender all the way back to the tail light...

And 3 on the left passenger rear door.
Ass hole....

UPDATE 3-31-10

Finally got an extra OEM fog switch in ad wired up those Hellas on the front.

Cut my Tacoma badges...
Looky what I made!
Primered now, second coat tommorow if it warms up, then black paint

UPDATE 4-10-10

flat tire!
Huge piece of metal, looks like a broken fork.

woot spare tire ftw.

weathertechs ordered from Manny, gonna rebadge 2 front doors today, pics later...

UPDATE later same day....

look what usps brought me today....

Thanks manny, they look great!

Update 5-15-10

blacked out hella light covers, and the front grill emblem

Update 5-25-10

Traded out my wheels/Tires for trail teams.
16" 265's.
When they run outta tread I'm gonna go 275's

White walls are getting flipped to the inside tommorow.
Spidertrax are on their way to me

check back soon and she'll be lookin sharp again.
Oh and blacking out the headlights this weekend.
Tail lights to follow soon.

Update 5-27-10

Flipped the white letters on the tires...
Spidertrax will be here tommorow..

UPDATE 5-29-10

Installed my Spidertrax today!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

New pics

UPDATE 6-25-10

Just finished installing it and tuning the inputs...
When I first hooked it up the sound was really distorted at medium level.
Played around with the input adjustment on the "Black Box" adapter kit and I got it sounding great!
This head unit is really nice and you can change the color to match up nice with the amber in our trucks.
And my stock JBL speakers sound soooo much better. And my bass is definetly a lot better on the highs.
Overall I think it's the best 250 bucks I've spent on my truck, and had fun doin it.
Here's some really shitty pics at 10 o'clock at night with my phone...

Thanks for reading

UPDATES TO COME
Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
icon c/o are ballin, you're ganna like em for sure!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man, the rims started to grow on me
Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hehe.
I love how they look...
Just not the size

And I hear icon CO's ride amazing
thanks guys
Old 03-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
nice truck

i really like those rims !
Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
nice truck man, the rims started to grow on me
X2. Im not a fan of big wheels but those just look freaking sweet.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #8
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
looking fresh funny thing is i never see you around mira loma! i think we should get a BWW meet i know like 3 other tacomas that live around use!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #11
-Empty-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
looking fresh funny thing is i never see you around mira loma! i think we should get a BWW meet i know like 3 other tacomas that live around use!
Yeah dude we should.
I'm almost positive I'm going on the cleghorn run Friday night..
You should go
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Wheels and tires look hot.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #15
renval is on a distinguished road
renval's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck!! where did you get the light bar from?
Old 03-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #17
MrShoehorn is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
MrShoehorn's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. And I love those rims, I hate all black. Also sounds like you should stop letting your dad drive your taco.

~ Shoe
Old 03-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #18
-Empty-
Lol^^

yeah, I know.
He drives it alot, just bad luck these last few days I guess, hah.
He payed for a new light and he's payin to buff the scratches, and the bumper will get replaced by an all pro later in life
Old 03-26-2010, 06:46 AM   #19
MrShoehorn is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
MrShoehorn's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, my dad would have said your SOL!

I do believe you have made my new wheel selection though!

~ Shoe
Old 03-26-2010, 02:35 PM   #20
-Empty-
Got em in today!
Wheelers shipping is fast as hell!
They shipped them out yesterday and I got them this morning

pics after I install them tommorow

Products Discussed in this Thread